العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > سلامتك على الطريق > تقارير اجنبية

تقارير اجنبية خاص بالتقارير الاجنبية والاخبار العالمية المتعلقة بالامان والسلامة المرورية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 15-06-2011, 05:37 PM
ahmed_7erzon ahmed_7erzon غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المشاركات: 618
ahmed_7erzon will become famous soon enough
مميز Matt's All-Time Top 10

Like all auto journalist, I'm asked the question “What is your favourite car?” on a regular basis. My answer is always the same: “No such thing. I can give you my Top 10 if you'd like”. To this, they usually look away and walk off.

It's not every day that a car (or truck) manages to wedge itself on this exclusive, highly glamourous list.

Even so, it happened just recently with the BMW 1M Coupé. Certain cars display such character and personality that the simple fact that I will be driving one makes my week.

As a side note: It took nearly 5 years to capture ten worthy cars and to cram them into my personal database. Over the last 7 years or so, only half have changed. Also, as station wagons are uber-cool, they would have taken up all 10 spots. I thought I'd give other cars a chance to get on the list.

Here then are my Top 10 all-time faves.

10- Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Grand Cherokee is a recent addition to my list because the latest SUV from Jeep is the best ever from the storied brand. Finally, the GC is a world-class SUV packed with refinement, a smooth engine and a great cabin. The GC is now a yardstick.

9- Ford F-150
This one is easy. The F-150 is not only my No. 1 pickup, but it's also top of the list to millions of people who look for the best-of-the-best in payload, performance and presence. 2011 is a gem of a MY with four new engines including the incredible 365hp EcoBoost twin-turbo V6.

8- Volkswagen GTI
Hot hatches were one of my first loves, going as far back as the late-'70s Golf GTI. The last two generations of the GTI display poise, German-built quality, lots of go, and very good fuel economy. For all intents and purposes, the 5-door GTI is an every day, do anything, affordable family/performance/weekend car.

7- Ford Mustang GT
A favourite if ever there was one, the Mustang is as American as apple pie and brings with it all that is good about the Californian coast: its roads and the sunshine. With 412hp on tap after the rebirth of the 5.0L, the 2011 'Stang is as close as we'll ever get to the fountain of youth.

6- Mercedes C 63 AMG
When I think 4 doors and performance -- which is often -- the moniker C 63 AMG always pops into my head. If ever I had $70k in my pocket and needed to buy one car, I'd run to my nearest Merc dealer and get me a Calcite White example with the AMG Performance package, plus 19” AMG wheels.

5- BMW 1M Coupe
This car is the newest addition to this list. Although my time so far with the car has been relatively short, the 1M oozes automotive goodness all within a short wheelbase loaded with massive power. Exhilarating and rewarding are the best words to describe this car.

4- Porsche Cayman S
As brilliant as they get, the Cayman S and I spent a fair amount of time together at a weekend performance driving event. Ever since, it has become my No. 1 track car. The right size, the right amount of power and all the grip in the world, the Cayman is awesome.

3- Audi R8
The day I picked up the R8 from the dealer for my week-long test drive, I cracked a smile which lasted for 3 weeks after I returned the car (my teeth and lips were so dry they hurt). Exotic, insanely fast and oh-so-clinically German, the R8 is an outstanding and gorgeous car.

2- Mazda MX-5
This was my No. 1 until I drove my current numero uno. Nimble, agile and fun to drive like nothing else, I first drove a Miata in 1999 and fondly recall parking the car at 11pm, going to bed, waking up at 2am, and jumping in the car and driving around until 5am.

1- Porsche 911 GT3
I still relive my moments with this car, with eyes closed and hands gripping an invisible Alcantara-covered steering wheel. Without a doubt, this 997 GT3 shoved my driving reference points on their ass and, ever since, nothing has managed to be as good. Nothing.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 10:49 PM.