العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الكورية والماليزية > Hyundai هيونداى > HYUNDAI News Archive

HYUNDAI News Archive ارشيف اخبار هيونداى من المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 28-05-2011, 06:10 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,298
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, May 2011 [w/video]

Filed under: Sedan, Videos, Hyundai, Luxury, Long-Term Garage

Long-Term 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate - Click above for high-res image gallery

The long-term 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate made its way into my driveway a few weeks ago, and since being handed the keys, I've added 1,900 miles to the odometer, putting our total distance traveled at just over 5,400 miles since the car's March arrival at Autoblog Towers.

Like us on Facebook to see all of our long-term vehicle updates
Like both editor-in-chief John Neff and editor/test fleet manager Steven J. Ewing, I've been bombarded with compliments and curious questions about the Equus - and that's before I tell them that they're looking at a $65,000 Hyundai. It helps that the Equus looks like almost nothing else on the road, with its alien grille, massive proportions and over-the-top headlamps.

So far, I'm really enjoying my time with the Equus, and I'll have a full rundown of specific pros and cons next month. Over the course of my 1,900-mile stint, I've averaged 20 miles per gallon flat - besting the 19.1 mpg that Ewing and Neff saw last month. But while the month of May has been mostly all stars, there was one service hiccup that reared its ugly head...Continue reading 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, May 2011 [w/video]

2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, May 2011 [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 27 May 2011 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 08:21 AM.