العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > سلامتك على الطريق > تقارير اجنبية

تقارير اجنبية خاص بالتقارير الاجنبية والاخبار العالمية المتعلقة بالامان والسلامة المرورية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 25-05-2011, 01:36 AM
رانيا 2 رانيا 2 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المشاركات: 290
رانيا 2 is a jewel in the roughرانيا 2 is a jewel in the roughرانيا 2 is a jewel in the roughرانيا 2 is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet Review

The words Porsche and Cabriolet in the same sentence make my heart skip a beat. Add on three simple letters G, T and S, and I have died and gone to heaven.

This model is what the 911 is really all about, an incredible car that gives the driver a balance of track performance and street driving.

Unquestionably a 911, every angle of the GTS are exceedingly handsome and undeniably Porsche. The GTS' body is 44mm wider than the 911 Carrera S.

Until now, only offered on top-model 911s, this Porsche has black 19-inch Spyder wheels featuring a central locking device. The black panel between the GTS-specific sport exhaust gives the back end a bit of a similar look to the Carrera GT.

Bi-Xenon headlights with range control are standard and LEDs are used for direction indicators, taillights and brake lights as well as the additional brake light in the rear spoiler.

As I slide into the driver’s seat I can immediately see and feel some of the distinct GTS features: Alcantara for the shifter and hand-brake levers, seat inserts, door handles and the steering wheel wrap.

Alcantara is a material that does not fit into any existing product categories and is unique, innovative and ‘THE’ material used in high quality car interiors. It is right at home in this car and feels unbelievable to the touch.

The Sport Design steering wheel is standard and was specially developed for the GTS. The shape is wonderful and the Alcantara feels delightful against my skin.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 02:59 PM.