العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > مرسيدس > Benz News Archive

Benz News Archive ارشيف الاخبار نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 24-05-2011, 07:13 AM
ahmed_7erzon ahmed_7erzon غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المشاركات: 618
ahmed_7erzon will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 316cdi 2010

Picked up my 2010 316cdi today, it’s a replacement for a 2005 316cdi full automatic with air con. So far I’ve realised it hasn’t got the full suspension my old van had and the driving position is very different with the steering wheel leaned over like a car and the seat lower. Managed to get comfortable and link my phone while driving, so can’t be that hard. The new van has the command ntg 2.5, which seems wicked so far and the hands free quality at 70-80mph is very good because the van is so quiet. I thought it seemed a bit slow considering it was empty so we did an acceleration test off the Servern Bridge tolls with an automatic 130bhp VW Transporter, the VW is much smaller and has a sports mode but the Merc did it. We’ll see how the fuel economy goes, it’s down to 27mpg so far and thats empty, fingers crossed a few runs will get it up. The toys it’s got are excellent. Who ever spec’d this van was nuts, I was pressing buttons on the way home and set the extra water heater to start at 6am, it wasn’t even advertised as having one! Will report back as the miles stack up.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 02:43 PM.