العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الكورية والماليزية > كيا KIA > برايد Pride

برايد Pride اقدم سيارات كيا انتشاراً فى مصر تم اعادة تجميعها استنادا على موديل فورد - مازدا المسماه فورد فيستيفا او مازدا 121 ويعاد تصنيعها فى ايران وسوريا حتى الان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 16-12-2010, 11:19 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
عاجل Bosch Spark PLug TechnoLogy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-03-2011, 05:55 PM
cars admire

افتراضي رد: Bosch Spark PLug TechnoLogy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-04-2011, 11:22 PM
cars admire

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cars admire مشاهدة المشاركة

eyquem

plasma spark plugs

Brisk Premium ZC Spark Plug is a spark plug that has no grounding electrode

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firestorm spark plugs

e3 spark plugs

The Brisk Premium LGS spark plug

I think we can using a spark plug non-fouler to extend the o2 sensor out of the exhaust stream. Kind of like this:

The old spark plugs are the same size as a traditional o2 sensor bung. Unfortunately, as the OP mentioned, the tacos use a two bolt mounted o2 sensor. I think the only way around the problem is to get the o2 sensor simulator. An o2 sensor heat sink isn't made for our style of o2 sensor that I'm aware of.

aftermarket o2s have a plate that bolts up and the o2 screws into the plate i bet that would be perfect but idk how effective that method is... i wonder if seeing to low of a reduction after the cat could throw a code too.... either way youd need an aftermarket o2 and the simulator is cheaper and very easy to install its only 3 wires and just 3m tape it to the ac duct or something. i somehow got my first o2 sensor the first time i did it because depending on which way you count if you count from the opposite side its the front o2 lol i believe thats what i did something like that tho its been a while, didnt hurt anything truck was just slow as balls. i instantly knew and fixed it.

: 14369D~149:
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-04-2011, 11:23 PM
cars admire

. R and L Visible

Edensburg PA
Reflex Giant

The Reflex Ignition Co.
Cleveland Ohio

http://www.enginebrain.com/feedback.html

: 14369D~149::1 4369D~149:
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-04-2011, 11:46 PM
الصورة الرمزية MmFFoR
MmFFoR MmFFoR غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 4,794
MmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond reputeMmFFoR has a reputation beyond repute

مش فاهم؟
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
bosch

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 07:56 AM.