العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > ستروين Citroën > Citroen News Archive

Citroen News Archive ارشيف اخبارى نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 22-07-2014, 05:20 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,299
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Citro?«n beefs up new C1 with Swiss & Me concept

Filed under: Concept Cars, Geneva Motor Show, Europe, Hatchback, Citro?«n, Off-Road

The joint city car venture between PSA and Toyota is set to yield a whole basket of fruit at the Geneva Motor Show this year. That's where Citroën will unveil the new C1, sister-brand Peugeot will present its 108 and Toyota will reveal the latest Aygo. Each will be available in numerous versions, but just in case that's still not enough variations on the same theme, Citroën will also be on hand with the concept version you see here - following a similar formula to what Volkswagen did with the debut of the Up! in its many concept and production forms.

Called the C1 Swiss & Me concept, it's a soft-road version of the C1 prepared specially for the Geneva expo. The show car features beefier fender flares, bigger wheels, side sills and a central exhaust tip. It's also been done up in the colors of the Swiss flag, with a pearl white base and red roof, mirrors and accents. Believable as an off-roader? Hardly. But if you thought the C1 already looked too much like the Nissan Juke (which itself is due for an update at the same show), here it is carried to its natural conclusion.Continue reading Citro?«n beefs up new C1 with Swiss & Me concept

Citro?«n beefs up new C1 with Swiss & Me concept originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 01 Mar 2014 15:05:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 08:26 AM.