العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > منتدى السيارات العام

منتدى السيارات العام المنتدى الرئيسي بالموقع ، حيث يحتوي على كل المواضيع العامة عن السيارات نقاشات المنتدى اخبار السيارات فى مصر والخليج والعالم

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 14-06-2014, 12:08 PM
RobertDag RobertDag غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2014
المشاركات: 2
RobertDag is on a distinguished road
افتراضي the beanfeast, administrative duties, such as administrative demerits punishment

Hail Monster Beats Headphones towards the minnetonka short sheepskin pug boots Redskin

How's this Cheap Beats By Dre for irony: the Greatest Redskin lives in Texas. The Greatest Redskin is among the most beneficial quarterbacks of all time, and he played much improved for Washington than Heath Shuler ever did. He's one of one of the best プラダ 2013新作 財布 punters of all time, holding the highest averages for any season and for any profession, producing him one of two punters ever whose jerseys are thought of ビルケンシュトック モンタナ cool, Reggie Roby getting the other (I have his cards for sale, in case anybody wants to acquire some).

For the group ボッテガヴェネタ チェーン付き財布 that didn't want professional コンバース abcマート ハート football in Texas, the Redskins drafted their greatest player out of Texas Christian University.

Hall of Famer Sammy Baugh lives on a farm in Rotan, Texas, whose higher school football group implemented コーチ メンズ アウトレット 店舗 to play my hometown team (Olney) in heated competitions liked to watch even though enjoying a Frito pie.

The Greatest Redskin nevertheless plays golf, visits the nearby coffee shop and does many rocking on his front porch. Several years just before my dad died at age 68, he drove a round trip of over four クリスチャンルブタン メンズ 取扱店 hours to stop by Baugh at his dwelling.

(Anecdote Monger Alert!) Dad brought his notepad and pen, so he could create ヴィトン 長財布 メンズ a lot of seiko 5 fake down all of the p gucci 修理 ひ rocking on ysl ブーツ competitions チャンルー スカル intriguing stories and anecdotes Baugh provided.

Baugh and Pops sat around the front porch, as my father frantically transcribed everything Baugh said, hurriedly pushing a fedora (using a PRESS card firmly inserted in the グッチ ミニボストン band) up each time チャンルー 3ラップ it began to slip down his brow.

When Dad returned household that afternoon, his notepad filled with black ink and warped pages, he translated all the things adidas ネイビー written in his notepad from memory. This really is ドルガバのネックレス possibly considering that ミネトンカ baby the notepad at this point resembled a polygraph test and was undecipherable except to 3yearolds with vivid imaginations.

Baugh's initially year within the goyard tote bag price NFL was 1937, as he plus the formerly Boston Redskins came to Washington together. And from then till 1952, Baugh revolutionized the way the quarterback position was played, integrating the forward pass into the offense.

Envision if 50 years from now, all quarterbacks in the league make handgestures like Peyton Manning does ahead of each snap or all father babies out of wedlock like Tom Brady. As lasting an influence as that would be, Baugh's imprint was much more bottega veneta key holder substantial.

Baugh led the NFL in passing six times, in punting four instances バーバリー メンズ 小物 and in interceptions once. This was back within the day when players played both offense and defense.

The concept of twoway players was also rather startling to me when I started トッズ ハンドバッグ playing football in junior higher, figuring I'd シャネル 新作 2012 merely be a security on defense, or, as I liked to call シャネル ネイル 555 it "as far away from the action as you possibly can."

The fact is, Baugh will be the only player in NFL history to lead in offensive, defensive and unique プーマサッカーパンツ influence プーマ 2013 teams categories.

I told my father ahead of ビーツ イヤホン Believe it or アークテリクス ザック he left the home チャンルー キット on his approach to arc teryx backpack teams cate スーパーコピー バレンシアガ see Baugh to ask him for an autograph for me. Baugh obliged, and perhaps the greatest feat the Greatest Redskin accomplished was writing his name legibly. Now that's old college.

Published by Joe, Chris, Brad and Ralphie

Was Jim Zorn a great Decision ボッテガヴェネタ 財布 メンズ 小銭入れ to Coach the NFL's Washington Redskins?In yet another キャスキッドソン ソーイングセット curious head coaching hire, the Washingon Redskins replaced retiring legend Joe Gibbs with Jim Zorn, the quarterbback coach in the オークリー ゴルフ サングラス 人気 Seattle Seahawks.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 06:25 AM.