العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فولكس > VW News Archive

VW News Archive ارشيف الاخبار نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 14-01-2014, 07:30 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,315
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2015 Volkswagen Golf R is an even hotter hatch

Filed under: Detroit Auto Show, Performance, Hatchback, Volkswagen

I had a lovely first date with the Volkswagen Golf R a couple of years ago, blasting through the French Alps just before attending the 2011 Geneva Motor Show. I loved that car, and I'm super stoked to get behind the wheel of this new, 2015 model.

Why? This R is based on the lighter seventh-generation Volkswagen Golf, or more importantly, the sweet new GTI, with a potent 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine, tuned here to deliver 290 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque - gains of 34 hp and 37 lb-ft versus the outgoing model. And unlike the previous Golf R, the new model will be offered with both a six-speed manual transmission or the company's lovely six-speed DSG dual-clutch gearbox (the old car was a manual-only affair). With the stick-shift, Volkswagen claims the Golf R will hit 62 miles per hour in 5.3 seconds, and that time is reduced to 4.9 with the DSG. As an extra bonus, the manual-equipped car will reportedly achieve up to 31 miles per gallon on the highway.

Like before, Volkswagen's 4Motion all-wheel-drive system is used in this new Golf R, with the latest-generation Haldex coupling. The automaker says a full 100 percent of the engine's available torque can be sent to the rear wheels, should the need arise, and the XDS cross-differential lock at the front and rear helps make the vehicle more agile, and allow for faster cornering.

I'll admit, I don't love the way the seventh-generation Golf's styling has lent itself to the R, but it is indeed aggressive and absolutely sets itself apart from lesser GTIs out on the road. I'm sure it'll be a total hoot. Bring it on.Continue reading 2015 Volkswagen Golf R is an even hotter hatch

2015 Volkswagen Golf R is an even hotter hatch originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:21:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Volkswagen Golf R عائلية رياضية اخبار مصر موتورز VW News Archive 1 18-11-2014 04:30 PM

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 05:19 AM.