العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الكورية والماليزية > Hyundai هيونداى > HYUNDAI News Archive

HYUNDAI News Archive ارشيف اخبار هيونداى من المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 05-09-2009, 02:40 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,302
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Frankfurt Preview: Hyundai goes Blue (Drive) with ix Metro and i10 Electric

Filed under: Frankfurt Motor Show, Hyundai, Alternative Fuel
Hyundai ix Metro - Click above for high-res image gallery

We've already seen a mini-preview of the Hyundai ix35 that will be on display at the Frankfurt Motor Show in a few weeks, but we're arguably even more interested in the concept vehicles that the company is teasing today. The ix Metro and the i10 Electric will be in Germany to show off the Korean automaker's Blue Drive eco-efforts.

The ix Metro, above, a gasoline-electric hybrid with C02 emissions of just 80 grams-per-kilometer will make its world debut at the IAA. The amazingly low emissions, especially for a CUV, are the result of a small, 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine with direct injection and turbocharging mated to a six-speed dual clutch transmission that works with an undescribed battery to move the vehicle.

The i10 Electric (pictured after the jump and in gallery below) is a zero-emission version of the standard i10 city car that uses a 16 kWh battery and a 49kW motor for a 100-mile range. Using household 220V charging, the automaker says that the battery can be fully charged in five hours. Hyundai indicates that the BEV is production-ready and will go on sale in its home market in the second half of 2010.

In addition, Hyundai will also bring the Elantra LPI HEV and Blue Will Plug-In Hybrid Electric, both previously displayed, to Frankfurt, as well as the Euro version of the redesigned Tucson called the ix35. We'll have more live from the show floor on September 15th.

Gallery: Hyundai line-up for 2010 Frankfurt Motor Show

[Source: Hyundai]Continue reading Frankfurt Preview: Hyundai goes Blue (Drive) with ix Metro and i10 Electric
Frankfurt Preview: Hyundai goes Blue (Drive) with ix Metro and i10 Electric originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 11:26 AM.