العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > لادا LADA

لادا LADA لادا الروسية LADA احدى شركات اوتوفاز AvtoVAZ الروسية بدات فى السبعينيات بتجميع سيارات فيات 124 واستمرت فى تقديمها بشكل اقتصادى لعشرات السنين تمشيا مع الفكر الشيوعى الروسى الا انها الان تسعى للمنافسة والتجديد بعد شراكتها مع مجموعة رينو - نيسان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 09-12-2011, 01:32 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
مميز نيفا ديزل اصلى من شركتها!!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hhhesham مشاهدة المشاركة

هى كده كده بتتباع فلو اتوماتيك ممكن ما يلاحاوش على الطلبات
هنا بقى وهى بموتور ديزل !!!اصلى من شركتها وليس بتعديل!!!!!!

تجهيز معوقين !!

كونصول جميل لعصاية الفتيس !!

الشكل الجديد لسه الشركة بتفكر فيه !!!

لو حققنا فى الصورة هنلاقى كلمة ديزل على العربية البيضاء جهة اليسار !!

الاوتوماتيك !!

اسبراتير اليكترونى بدون ابلاتين وبوبينة قطعة واحدة ركب على النيفا وال 2105 وال2107
والصورة بتثبت ده !!

معلش الموتور ده مخلوع منه وش السلندر والصورة لعربيه نيفا !!

شايفين evap charcoal canister
ركب على النيفا وال 2105 وال2107 !
والصورة بتثبت ده !!
!

ولا شخص مديله اهتمام مع انه مفيد جدا لان اغلب الناس متعرفش فايدته ايه؟؟؟!!

lada niva diesel
نيفا ديزل اصلى من شركتها وليس
بتعديل !!!
Niva 1.9D 1996
XUD Niva's. . In germany they are easy to find.

Citroen/Peugot
VAZ 21215

with a XUD-9SD diesel engine

:Bra vo:

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة cars admire ; 09-12-2011 الساعة 01:53 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
الصورة الرمزية المفكر
المفكر المفكر غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: مصري جدا
التخصص العملى: مدرس لغة عربية

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
الموقع: القاهرة
المشاركات: 288
المفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud ofالمفكر has much to be proud of
افتراضي رد: لادا اوتوماتيك !! automatic Lada 2107 and 2105 !!

فعلا ممكن يبقى شيء هايل
بس برضه الواحد مفيش عنده قبول عاطفي للادا

مع تحياتي
المــــــفــــــــكــــــ ر
اللهم أرنا الحق حقا وارزقنا اتباعه
وأرنا الباطل باطلا ووفقنا لاجتنابه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-12-2011, 10:23 AM
cars admire

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المفكر مشاهدة المشاركة

فعلا ممكن يبقى شيء هايل
بس برضه الواحد مفيش عنده قبول عاطفي للادا
: 140109~347::1 40109~347:SLA M
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-01-2012, 11:06 AM
الصورة الرمزية أحمد عثمان محمد
أحمد عثمان محمد أحمد عثمان محمد غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: بكالوريوس المعهد العالى لعلوم الكمبيوتر و تكنولوجيا الإدارة بسوهاج و معادل ببكالوريوس تجارة
التخصص العملى: مجال الكمبيوتر
هواياتي: السيارات ، الكمبيوتر

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
الموقع: جمهوربة مصر العربية - محافظة أسيوط - مركز أبنوب
المشاركات: 454
أحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant future

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cars admire مشاهدة المشاركة

العربية الادا الاوتوماتيك اللى فى الصورة دى فقط كانت معمولة للتصدير للاسواق الكندية !!

وايه راءيك فى البى ام دبليو والمرسيدس فى المانيا ودرجة الحرارة تحت الصفر يبقى اكيد فتيساتهم الاوتوماتيك فى الصيف فاشلة فى مصر برضه !؟؟؟؟؟!
AHLNW SHALN
يـــــــــــا راجــــــــــــــل هو فى مقارنة بين المرسيدس و البي إم دابليو و بين اللادا
لا وجه للمقارنة أساسا شكلا و موضوعا لكن بالرغم من كده أنا بحب اللادا قوى
أنا عارف أنه ممكن يكون درجات الحرارة مش مستوى مقارنة على الفيتيس الأوتوماتيك طيب و المحرك؟؟ هل يا ترى محرك الأوتوماتيك لللادا هيستحمل درجة الحرارة العالية فى الصيف؟؟؟؟؟
و شكرا
تحياتى للجميع :TH E_PR~18:

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أحمد عثمان محمد ; 06-01-2012 الساعة 11:54 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-01-2012, 03:50 PM
cars admire

حصرى موضوع التبريد و علاجه سهل !!FIAT 126 BIS !!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد عثمان محمد مشاهدة المشاركة

يـــــــــــا راجــــــــــــــل هو فى مقارنة بين المرسيدس و البي إم دابليو و بين اللادا
لا وجه للمقارنة أساسا شكلا و موضوعا لكن بالرغم من كده أنا بحب اللادا قوى
أنا عارف أنه ممكن يكون درجات الحرارة مش مستوى مقارنة على الفيتيس الأوتوماتيك طيب و المحرك؟؟ هل يا ترى محرك الأوتوماتيك لللادا هيستحمل درجة الحرارة العالية فى الصيف؟؟؟؟؟
و شكرا
تحياتى للجميع :TH E_PR~18:
موضوع التبريد و علاجه سهل وفى يد المصنع وفقا للبلد التى سوف يصدر اليها السيارة !!

يعنى كان فيه لادا مواصفات خليجى فى الكويت والبحرين سنة 1996 مكانتش بتسخن خالص
ومكيفة كمان مع المهندس كمال نصر فى توكيل ارتوك اوتو اسكودا فى شارع ترعة الجبل بدير الملاك شادر السمك !!كان جايبها معاه زيروا !!
فاالتبريد موضوع سهل السيطرة عليه !!
:TH E_PR~18::THE_P R~18:

FIAT 126 BIS

محرك فى الخلف !!

126 BIS
بمحرك الفيات السينكوى شينتو
والسيسنتو شينتو تبريد مياه وليس
تبريد زيت !!

as I have been somewhat busy getting the thing back on the road since my roadtrip with it (see here) I thought I could keep you somewhat opdated about the things I did and still have to do to the car. After all you don't see too many of these in the 'lounge.

So, let's start:

The car was "given to me" back in 2000; it belonged to my sister's husband. It started to give him headaches a couple of years before and as he needed reliable car he bought a Lupo and put this one in his backyard. This all happened in Italy.

In 2007, while I was ther eon vacation I decided it was time to start looking after it. I found out that the engine was locked and that the interior was half gone (mostly the headliner and the seats), but I also found out that the body had no apparent (and hidden) rust. So I had a good restoration base.

I took the engine off the car and realized it was badlyseized, water having corroded the cylinder liners and the pistons seemed glued to them.

This is the head:

And the block:

I took the whole mess with me to Luxembourg (where I lived back then) where I got the head redone, steel valve seats were also put in in order to use unleaded fuel without too much headaches.

Early in 2008 I had the time to go back to Italy where I took care of the brakes (new brake cylinders on all 4 wheels) and most importantly I installed the engine. During that summer new tyres, new clutch, gearbox oil and seals were changed. Then, late in 2008 I had the chance to go back to Italy for a couple of days so I got an insurance and some plates and did the trip described in the link above.

After the trip the engine was definitely done. The head surely is still useable, but the rockers and the block were in a bad shape even before I made the trip so I started looking for parts like pistons, rings, bearings etc. But these are hard to come by, it seems. So... I bought a brand-spanking new engine. Yes, such things exist! It seems to be made in Italy so maybe it is better than the original one. We'll see.

A new carburetor for the "beast":

The new engine in the engine bay (yes, that is a blue SAMCO hose... ):

Then, I wanted to register the car in Luxembourg. This didn't work, as I don't have the italian document with the car's technical data. Now, this shouldn't be too difficult to find (they have an archive after all) but there's no way I could have changed that thing. So plan B was activated: to register the car in germany. This means the car gets checked from top to bottom and a new technical data sheet gets made. This means also it must be in perfect working order, so the dampers and the belts and the seats (they didn't stay locked down anymore) must be perfect... No money meant this would take some time to be finished.

Dampers: Little problem as the rears on the "bis" (the watercooled one) has an "eye" and all the others (aircooled 126 and 500) have a threaded thingy coming out on the top and on the bottom. This meant I needed new rear trailing arms. I then ordered adjustable Koni Classics

On the front there wa sno such problem, but the steering knuckles had huge play, so a pair of refurbished ones was ordered. New upper control arms with new bushings were also installed.

The interior got a new, one-piece black carpet and the seats received new upholstery (quite easy to do, actually!)

I also repaired the small triangular window frames (rotted to death...) as well as the odometer. A new speedo cable was installed also because there's a stupid rubber grommet that seals the interior from the front luggage compartment and you can't change that if you don't change the cable too. New door seals were also installed and I sourced some good door cards (not shown) as well as two rear panels in black (you can see them above).

Now, the last time I had time to fiddle with it I realized it would only run on 1 cylinder (yeah+!) so I started looking up what this could be. It turns out I forgot to check valve play before installing the new engine. So this last weekend I had some spare time and I not only adjusted valve play but I also retorqued the head nuts (mandatory!). What an headache... but now the car starts quicker than my brick.

And the ride is definitely far less clunky than it was before. If I think about that long trip and the general condition of the car I do get scared sometimes... but god was it fun!

A radio will be installed, a rear window with functioning heating will be installed as well and then I think it should be ready for this "mean, mean" Tüv.

future plans:

-install left-side mirror (still don't know how I will manage to fix that one...)

-REGISTER IT ASAP.

-rebuild and tune the broken engine... a bit more displacement, more compression, a cam, maybe a nice double barrel Weber and lighter pistons and rods and a lightened flywheel as well should push the 27hp to something near 35-40hp. I would be satisfied.

-full body overhaul incl. new paint, but that one can wait.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة cars admire ; 06-01-2012 الساعة 04:23 PM
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
automatic lada

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 02:32 PM.