العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17-01-2010, 02:40 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,286
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2011 BMW 3 Series coupe and convertible get refreshed, 335i gets single turbo

Filed under: , , , ,

BMW 3 Series Coupe Refresh
2011 BMW 3 Series - Click above for high-res image gallery

The next-generation BMW 3 Series isn't that far off, with the sedan expected to debut sometime in 2011 as a 2012 model. Yet the Munich brand isn't sitting on its hands in the meantime - the current 3 Series coupe and convertible are getting a mild refresh and updated powerplants this spring for the 2011 model year. The most immediately noticeable change are headlamp clusters that get a subtle reshaping to go along with a wider grille and reworked lower front fascia. At the rear, the taillamps retain the same shape, but the reflectors are redesigned with some of the light-pipe styling found in other recent Bimmers.

The 3 Series coupe will now be offered with xDrive all-wheel drive, while the 3 Series convertible gets a new solar reflective leather upholstery that BMW claims helps keep seat temperatures down when the lid is open.

The most significant updates come underhood, where the much lauded twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six is being replaced by a new single turbo version. The revised engine, dubbed N55, has recently been launched in the 740i and the 535i Gran Turismo. The twin scroll turbo has dual exhaust inlets that allow the engineers to better balance the pulses coming in to spin up the turbine faster. This is expected to reduce the turbo lag that some drivers complained about with the outgoing twin turbo setup.

BMW also claims it has reduced cold-start emissions by routing all the exhaust gases through a single, larger catalytic converter that heats up faster. On the intake side, the throttle is eliminated thanks to the addition of BMW's Valvetronic variable valve control system. The N55 also gets direct fuel injection. The end result is the same 300 horsepower and 300 pound-feet of torque as before, but with a fatter torque curve that maintains its peak from 1,200-5,000 rpm.

[Source: BMW]

Continue reading 2011 BMW 3 Series coupe and convertible get refreshed, 335i gets single turbo

2011 BMW 3 Series coupe and convertible get refreshed, 335i gets single turbo originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-01-2010, 03:32 AM
كيكووو كيكووو غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 90
كيكووو is a jewel in the roughكيكووو is a jewel in the roughكيكووو is a jewel in the roughكيكووو is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي رد: 2011 BMW 3 Series coupe and convertible get refreshed, 335i gets single turbo

مشكور على الجمدان ده
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-01-2010, 08:50 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Polk announces 2009 Loyalty Award winners, Toyota bumps GM

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Key to the survival of any business are repeat customers, and automobiles are no different. The data miners at R.L. Polk & Company have announced the winners of their 2009 Automotive Loyalty Award after wading into facts and figures tracking customer loyalty to automotive nameplates. This is the 14th year Polk has presented the awards, and three new categories noting loyalty among specific ethnic groups were added this year.

Overall Loyalty to Manufacturer went to Toyota, unseating General Motors from its nine-year run. Toyota cleaned up two more categories - Mid/Full-Size Car for the Toyota Prius and Mid/Full-Size SUV for the Lexus RX - and also secured one of the new ethnic category awards, taking home the honors for Asian-American brand loyalty.

Honda took awards for Overall Loyalty to Make as well as picking up the new African-American and Hispanic loyalty awards. Most Improved Loyalty went to Audi for its 4.9 percent bump in customer retention. Ford's F-Series pickup and Mustang ponycar won their respective categories, while the Subaru Forester, Range Rover, and Chrysler Town & Country repeated wins in their segments. The BMW 3 Series, Mini Cooper, and Porsche 911 also took home hardware. More details are given in the press release posted after the jump.

[Source: R.L. Polk & Co.]

Continue reading Polk announces 2009 Loyalty Award winners, Toyota bumps GM

Polk announces 2009 Loyalty Award winners, Toyota bumps GM originally appeared on Autoblog on Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:21:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-01-2010, 08:00 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Pics Aplenty: 2011 BMW 335i coupe & convertible go snap-happy

Filed under: , , ,

2011 BMW 335i coupe and convertible - Click above for high-res image gallery

The BMW 3 Series coupe and convertible rank among the hottest sellers not only for BMW, but also in their respective segments. They're the benchmark against which rivals compare themselves and the target for both driving dynamics and sales figures. So when Munich unveils an update for both, you can expect to see them in short order in every parking lot and on every street corner and stretch of highway. But since the veil was lifted on the updated two-door Threes just yesterday, we're glad to oblige with one big gallery of images to hold you over in the meantime.

For a quick refresher, BMW has given the 3 Series coupe and convertible a minor facelift for the new model year, comprised principally of a revised front end with new headlights and wider twin-kidney grilles, new taillights, refreshed side mirror housings and restyled bumpers front and rear. Inside the convertible gets a solar reflective leather treatment aimed at keeping surfaces cooler in direct sunlight, and for the first time ever, BMW will be offering its xDrive all-wheel-drive system on the coupe, dropping a coupe of milliseconds off the acceleration times.

The big news, though, is the new N55 engine, a direct-injection, twin-scroll single-turbocharged inline-six that replaces the twin-turbo engine in the 335i with identical (but, crucially, more accessible) output figures. Check out the coupe, convertible and new engine in our high-res image gallery below.

[Source: BMW]

Pics Aplenty: 2011 BMW 335i coupe & convertible go snap-happy originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-01-2010, 04:10 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Report: BMW to launch 335iS coupe to slot in above new 335i, below M3

Filed under: , , ,

2011 BMW 335i - Click above for high-res image gallery

Now that BMW has replaced the twin-turbo 335i with the new twin-scroll, direct injection model, the question everyone's been asking - and by everyone, we mean Bimmer fanatics - is what will happen to the outgoing N44 engine? The new N55 produces the same power and the same torque, but with a flatter curve that makes the grunt more accessible. Yet as every BMW tuner knows, the outgoing N44 has more potential. So the answer, according to reports, is BMW's plan to offer a new model dubbed the 335is.

Like the almost-an-M Z4 sDrive35is that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show last week, the new 335is is tipped to get a revised version of the twin-turbo inline-six, producing 340 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque (with overboost unleashing 369 lb-ft). Coupled with an M-Sport appearance package with a blacked-out grille and matching mirrors, and a choice of either six-speed manual or (for the first time outside of the M range) seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox and you're looking at the hottest dreiwagen this side of an M3. The run from 0 to 60 is expected to be dispatched in five seconds flat, with a top speed limited to 149 mph instead of 130.

The best part, however, is that - according to reports and some leaked documents - the 335is is slated to launch in the North American market before being considered for anywhere else. Finally some payback for all those hot European models we've been longing for from the opposite shore.

[Source: Autocar, E90Post]

Report: BMW to launch 335iS coupe to slot in above new 335i, below M3 originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 08:51 AM.