العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > سلامتك على الطريق > تقارير اجنبية

تقارير اجنبية خاص بالتقارير الاجنبية والاخبار العالمية المتعلقة بالامان والسلامة المرورية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 24-05-2011, 11:50 PM
رانيا 2 رانيا 2 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المشاركات: 290
رانيا 2 is a jewel in the roughرانيا 2 is a jewel in the roughرانيا 2 is a jewel in the roughرانيا 2 is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي Long-Term Logbook: 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, April 2011

Between me and Editor-in-Chief John Neff, Autoblog has racked up 3,500 miles on our long-term 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate since its arrival in March. Now that the initial honeymoon phase is over, we're getting a very good feel for how the Big Korean handles day-to-day tasks.

Like us on Facebook to see all of our long-term vehicle updates First and foremost, I continue to be impressed with the sheer number of compliments the Equus receives, most of which are from women. This car really turns heads, possibly due to the fact they're scarce on the road – I have yet to see another one in metro Detroit. I wasn't too keen on the Hyundai's design when it first arrived, but am now finding the Equus to be a very regal beast, especially in white. Even the guys at my local car wash, who don't usually say much about the test cars I bring through, could not hold back their positive praise. Neff even took the Equus on a high-end house hunting trip and found its presence was enough to convince real estate agents he could afford the top-dollar listings.

I've had the chance to take the Equus on a couple of longer road trips, and while it's comfortable and quiet for the most part, these long-distance drives also brought out some complaints with our long-term tester.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 05:53 PM.