العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتدى الصيانة و اﻹصلاحات > كهرباء السيارة

كهرباء السيارة ساحة مخصصة للمواضيغ الفنية المتعلقة بجميع اﻷنظمة الكهربية فى السيارة بما فيها أنظمة التسلية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 03-03-2017, 06:26 PM
zekoass33 zekoass33 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
المشاركات: 32
zekoass33 will become famous soon enough
اداء ممكن نعمل تنبيه صوتى على عداد الحراره

السلام عليكم جميعا
هل ممكن نعمل تنبيه صوتى على عداد الحراره عندما يتجاوز الحد المسموح به مثلا عند النصف يعطى تنبيه صوتى تفاديا لسخونه السياره ومشاكل السخونه
وشكرا للجميع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-2017, 10:21 PM
الصورة الرمزية AbOnOrA
AbOnOrA AbOnOrA غير متواجد حالياً
Aِِbo(Nora&Islam&Judy)
Wael Magdy Salah
من انا؟: ابو نورا واسلام
التخصص العملى: IT Consultant
هواياتي: Computers, Automotives

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
الموقع: ام الدنيا مصر
المشاركات: 17,076
AbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد: ممكن نعمل تنبيه صوتى على عداد الحراره

عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاتة
والله فكرة عبقرية طبعا واعتقد نظريا وعمليا تنفع بس الدايرة تبقى شكلها ايه وتكلف كام هدعبس لك كدة واقولك

اخر موضوعاتى
قريباً تقرير وتجربة اداء دايهاتسو تريوس * تويوتا راش

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-03-2017, 05:49 PM
الصورة الرمزية AbOnOrA
Aِِbo(Nora&Islam&Judy)
Wael Magdy Salah

AbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond reputeAbOnOrA has a reputation beyond repute

كيفية تركيب انذار وتنبية صوتى لحرارة المحرك او زيت المحرك او غيرها من المؤشرات الحيوية للسيارة

الطريقة الاولى بتعتمد على تركيب جهاز او نظام اضافى للسيارة او بديل عن الاصلى ان وجد وبيبقى مكون من حساس او اكتر وجهاز للتنبية واظهار قرائة الحساسات فيه شركات بتعمل منتجات جاهزة للغرض ده زى ده وفيه منه انواع مختلفة ده اشهرها واسعاره بتبداء من 100 دولار واكيد ليه بدائل صينى غالبا هتبقى ارخص

Engine Temperature Sensor & Overheating Alarm

Basic Engine Temperature Alarm with a LED Display. Alarms with a Warning Light & Loud Buzzer
The TM2 uses the advanced electronic 'EASY FIT' heat sensor. The sensor fits like a washer under any convenient bolt on the engine that is near the heat source, such as a thermostat housing bolt, tappet cover bolt or similar. There is no need to break into the cooling system in any way. By precisely monitoring the engines metal temperature instead of coolant temperature, the TM2 can detect engine overheating caused by low coolant, engine coolant leaks, radiator blockages, faulty thermostats, water pump failure and restricted air flow caused by grass and seeds blocking the radiator.
To set the audible overheating alarm, you do not need to know your engines temperature specifications. You simply observe the highest operating temperature the engine reaches during normal driving and then set the overheating alarm a few degrees higher by using the push button on the front panel. It your choice where you set the alarm sensitivity, you can set it very finely to indicate if the engine is just working a bit hard, right up to where it only goes off if something is really going wrong.

TM1 (updated model) Vehicle & Marine ENGINE TEMPERATURE & LOW OIL PRESSURE WARNING ALARM
NOW the Best value unit to protect All Cars, Trucks, Boats, Tractors & Machinery
TM1's loud Buzzer & Light alarms on High Engine Temperature and Low Oil Pressure, plus it records the Highest Engine Temperature reached. Apart from the temperature, it also displays 10 other warning & information messages, plus more.

NOTE: by simply not connecting the oil alarm wire the TM1 can be used as a simple Audible Engine Temperature Alarm like the TM2 .

موديلات اخرى

اخر موضوعاتى

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-03-2017, 05:56 PM
الصورة الرمزية AbOnOrA
Aِِbo(Nora&Islam&Judy)
Wael Magdy Salah

اداء رد: ممكن نعمل تنبيه صوتى على عداد الحراره

الطريقة التانية بتعتمد على نظام ادارة المحرك الاصلى فى السيارة وقرائه مؤشراته من خلال بروتوكول OBD زى اجهزة قرائه الاعطال بس هنضيف عليها دائرة انذار صوتى وعموما ممكن تطويرها لقياس مؤشرات اكتر من حرارة المحرك زى الامثلة دية

I always thought it was a little funny that cars don’t do more to alert you when your car is on the brink of overheating. Especially considering that it is one quick way to kill an engine.
To solve that problem, I used an off the shelf OBD II adapter to connect to the cars onboard computer. An Arduino Mini sends commands to the ODB II adapter asking for the cars coolant temperature. If the temperature reaches a specific threshold it will sound an audible alarm.
Credit is due to an instructable that got me started. I happened to find a more convenient location to attach the RX/TX lines from the Arduino to the ELM327 adapter although I did re-purpose a good portion of his code, his instructable can be found here:
https://www.instructables.com/id/Hack-an-ELM327-Cab...
Thanks mviljoen2
The entire project is fairly simple to implement, however this device will continue to draw power from the car’s battery if it is left plugged in while the car is turned off. The draw wont be much, maybe a couple hundred mA, you could most likely leave it connected for a very long time without causing an issue; however I did think it was worth mentioning.
A small word of caution, the first ELM327 adapter I received was a clone and didn’t end up working as I expected it to. The second unit I ordered was laid out the way I expected and worked great.
The cost of this project is pretty minimal, I think I picked up the ODB II scanner for $10 plus shipping. The only other costs, are an Arduino and a small speaker. In total I think I spent $28 on this project.

In my previous instructable i created an OBD2 Simulator so that i didn't have to test my Arduino OBD2 Reader in the car the whole time but instead in the comfort of my own home.
Stuff you need.
Arduino UNO
LCD shield
ELM327 USB cable.
What it can read
Coolant Temp,IAT Temp,Ambient Temp, Throttle %,RPM,Vehicle Speed, Air flow Rate,Barometric Pressure
I will be removing the board from the ELM327 Enclosure and then bypass the USB bridge chip and attach the Serial TX/RX pins of the arduino to the Serial TX/RX pins onto the ELM327 board, program the arduino and attach the ELM327 OBD2 connector to the OBD2 port .
Pretty Simple

للمزيد من المعلومات

https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/arduinoBoardUno

http://www.instructables.com/id/Car-...erature-Alarm/

http://www.instructables.com/id/Hack...cann/?ALLSTEPS

اخر موضوعاتى

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-04-2018, 05:41 PM
samaty samaty غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2012
المشاركات: 47
samaty is just really nicesamaty is just really nicesamaty is just really nicesamaty is just really nicesamaty is just really nice

تتكلف ١٠ جنيهات
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 12:41 PM.