العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فيات FIAT > 124 و 125 و 131 و 132

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17-07-2012, 05:43 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
حصرى رد: رابطة ملاك القوية فيات 125 لتبادل المعلومات ؟

Hisham.Elgazzar

F LASHCar
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-07-2012, 06:56 PM
cars admire

افتراضي رد: رابطة ملاك القوية فيات 125 لتبادل المعلومات ؟

محمد حسن عبد الرحمن
: CONGRA~238::0 10104~171:
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-07-2012, 11:07 PM
cars admire

افتراضي رد: فيات 125 تكييف واوتوماتيك وتعمل على الهيدروجين المستخرج من الماء !!!!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cars admire مشاهدة المشاركة

Dry Cell on Carb 1.5L, After Some Tests 50% :D *!*

Hi to all.
I'm Gatech, from Colombia.

I bought a Kit of Dry Cell that appears to be good.

It's a 12 plate 316L:

I have a Fiat 125 76", Carburetted 1500c.c. Engine is recently repaired (and working so well).

I followed seller instructions mixing 1L of water with KOH (that came with the Kit). I mixed 2 teaspoons with the solid KOH, getting 18A with the PWM at maximum (opened). After that I moved the PWM to get maximum 10A.

Some things I have to say:

- On my car, when I'm not accelerating, Amps drop down (when Cell is cold), when it's "hot", Amps are more constant.
- When lights are on, they usually lower a little.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HHO IS PRODUCED, but I tested by the end tube on water, and it makes a lot of burbles.

After that, I put the end tube over the Carburettor, like 2-3cm over it, pointing to the "mouths" (venturys called here):

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/G...Copiar.jpg

Base line (city): 25Km/gal - 15.54MPG.
Base line (highway aprox): 30-32Km/Gal

- First test:
I tried with a lot. 10A when accelerating. But after 1 hour, it got upto 10.5A - 11A accelerating. Not accelerating, like 8A-9A.
Results: NEGATIVE. 12% LESS : ( 13.79MPG.

- Second Test:
I tried with 9A at MOST when accelerating, and "hot". I drove on highway, with no traffic (sunday), and I got 22.14MPG. Highway Baseline: APROX 18.6MPG. I won approx 18% - 22% : ) .

- Third Test:
Again driving on the city, with PWM limited only to let at MOST 8A ("hot" and accelerating), and driving with few traffic today I got 17.26MPG. I got only 11.1% more : (

- 4rd, 5th, 6th test: 25%, 40% AND 50%. CHECK ABOVE POSTS!

Driving on city, but with good traffic.

I got for 50Km 1.8Gal: 27.77 Km/Gal : 17.26MPG
City baseline: 15.54MPG.
I got only 11.1%

Cell was working at MAX 8A when it's "hot" and accelerating.
When is not hot 7A, accelerating.
When not accelerating 4-5A, hot: 7-8A.

What am I doing wrong? . I'm sure it's generating HHO, and injecting as I'll show you:

Next test: 7A MAX.
http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/documents.html

*!* Hi all!. Dry Cell on Carb 1.5L, After Some Tests 50% :D *!*
I leaned a LOT more the Carburettor:
The external jets, lower, the main jet, lower.

Yesterday, in Highway, I got ~50%, Not exactly, but possibly more

Same Amps: Max 6.5HOT. But emissions still are bad, really bad, HC over 650 :S and NOT constant. I'll buy an Electronic Timer to try to fix it.

Next test, same Amps, same Jets (looking for results on city).

PD: Tengo un Foro en ESPAÑOL, tiene de todo, para los que les pueda interesar, estamos creciendo, con mucha información:
http://hidrogenohho.foroactivo.c om.mx/

Regards.

Ok. I didn't notice that you had a carburetor. I though it was just a throttle body. If you have a carb, you should easily get a MINIMUM of 35% gains. I'll look forward to your results.
With 35% gains do you refer to increasing MPG on 35%? That means 25.9% savings per Gal. Or do you refer to 35% savings per Gal?.

If you're getting 20 mpg before HHO, and 30 mpg after, that's 50% gain. You've added 50% more mileage per gallon of gas.

I also lowered all the Fuel Jets of the carb, and moved the timming to 0. Now I got upto 56% more Km/Gal.

Ohh.. you have to find the exact Amps to get the best results, more are NOT better . On a 1500c.c I need at most 6.5Amps.

following your progress with great interest mate .As i have a Fiat 125 Twin cam in my Lada Niva and have been running HHO for some time now on it and am happy with my results so far .This is my first system that i built and it is a Smacks Wet 18 Plate Cell .Ive since learned that Wet Cells are not very popular amongst HHO fans these days but in my case it was an experimental cel to see if these systems were able to be made to work, or were some kind of misleading imfo items put out there as a means for some ones financial gains .But i must agree that these things do work and from my experience mine works quite well for what it is .I am curantly looking to build 2 new dry cells .One for my Fiat Lada ,and one for my 1996 V6 3.5 ltr Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4.I would like to build my own units but may have to buy them ready made as i live in a Country town and its hard to find some one to lazer cut my plates and to get all the bits required to build my own units .Thats it for now i think .Cheers Trev .

I wish Electronic ignition will help me to get better results... now Emissions are still wrong (a lot), so I thing there is a problem with that.

Thanks, we're waiting for the photos...

If you want to see my 125p :P http://img507.imageshack.us/slideshow/pl...012d7.smil

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hi-...ome-Tests-50-D

125 اسبيشيال بتكييف اصلى من شركتها !!!!!!!!!!!

واوتوماتيك كمان

( صورة)
فيات 125 تكييف واوتوماتيك وتعمل على الهيدروجين المستخرج من الماء !!!!

تلك هى خلايا الهيدروجين الجافة وليست المسالة السائلة !!!!!!!

:010104 ~171:
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-07-2012, 02:05 AM
الصورة الرمزية محمد فيصل
محمد فيصل محمد فيصل غير متواجد حالياً

من انا؟: العبد الفقير لله
التخصص العملى: مهندس ميكانيكا السيارات
هواياتي: القراءة فى الموضوعات الفنيه وبالاخص فنيات السيارات

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
الموقع: الاسكندريه
المشاركات: 3,469
محمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد فيصل has a reputation beyond repute
Smile رد: فيات 125 تكييف واوتوماتيك وتعمل على الهيدروجين المستخرج من الماء !!!!

ولكن سؤال يا صديقى مدى توافرخلايا الهيدروجين الجافة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-07-2012, 03:32 AM
الصورة الرمزية أحمد عثمان محمد
أحمد عثمان محمد أحمد عثمان محمد غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: بكالوريوس المعهد العالى لعلوم الكمبيوتر و تكنولوجيا الإدارة بسوهاج و معادل ببكالوريوس تجارة
التخصص العملى: مجال الكمبيوتر
هواياتي: السيارات ، الكمبيوتر

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
الموقع: جمهوربة مصر العربية - محافظة أسيوط - مركز أبنوب
المشاركات: 454
أحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant futureأحمد عثمان محمد has a brilliant future
Smile رد: فيات 125 تكييف واوتوماتيك وتعمل على الهيدروجين المستخرج من الماء !!!!

cars admire صاحب أكبر حصريات دائما
تحياتى
: CONGRA~238:
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
تقنية قادرة على تحويل الماء إلى وقود !, فيات 125

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 07:13 AM.