العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 16-06-2011, 05:03 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Dinan BMW M3′s With 527HP

Dinan has been doing “things” with BMWs for as long as I can recall. They are sort of the American answer to all those German BMW tuners that seem like a plague upon the world at times. And by “things”, I mean making BMWs faster, more capable, faster, better handling, faster, stop harder, and faster. Did I mention that Dinan makes BMWs faster

Yeah, anyway, in this case, they did it the old hot rod way, and put in a stroker motor into the latest BMW M3. The bottom line is an impressive 527HP. Given the size and weight of an M3, that’s a pretty big number

Cali-based Dinan has produced what they call the S3-R, and they swapped out the original 4.0 liter V8 plant, and put in bored and stroked to 4.6 liter mill. Like I said, bottom line is 527 naturally aspirated horsepower and 407 lb-ft of grunt. Dinan says that it can crack 200 mph. I’m not going to argue

The specifics on the bored and stroked 4.6L V8 contain things like a free flow exhaust, high flow throttle bodies, a carbon fiber high flow air intake, underdrive crankshaft pulley kit and a middle racing exhaust

Dinan has, of course, done up the suspension as well. A “Stage 3 Suspension System” includes such niceties as a performance spring set, matching front bump-stops, 28.5mm front anti-swaybar w/ urethane bushings, front camber plates, rear upper shock mount kit, front guide supports, carbon fiber front strut braces and a racing rear toe link

Stopping? Dinan has got you covered there as well. There are Dinan/Brembo front & rear brakes with black calipers & slotted rotors

Dinan offers optional wheels and tires to go along with the bruited up m3. Dinan 19 x 9.5″ lightweight forged wheels up front and Dinan 19 x 10″ lightweight forged wheels out the back. The tires are 275/30-19 Michelin Pilot Sport II and 295/30-19 Michelin Pilot Sport II, front and rear

Of course there are also some gee-gaw accessories: a Dinan aluminum pedal pad set, Dinan deck lid badge and a Dinan s3 serial numbered plaque

It even comes with a matching new car warranty coverage up to 4 years/50k miles. Except on “racing” parts
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 01:01 PM.