العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > لادا LADA

لادا LADA لادا الروسية LADA احدى شركات اوتوفاز AvtoVAZ الروسية بدات فى السبعينيات بتجميع سيارات فيات 124 واستمرت فى تقديمها بشكل اقتصادى لعشرات السنين تمشيا مع الفكر الشيوعى الروسى الا انها الان تسعى للمنافسة والتجديد بعد شراكتها مع مجموعة رينو - نيسان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 26-11-2014, 04:02 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
رأى رد: فوائد و أضرار إضافة زيت الشنبر لزيت للمحرك؟... للخبراء فقط

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hisham.Elgazzar مشاهدة المشاركة

على مسؤوليتك لو عاوز تجرب
انما الأفضل نبعد عنه

poppypaul
October 2007 edited October 2007
I have a slightly different take on STP. Many ago I was responsible for all operational decisions and work in a very large high speed production plant. I had my guys just finish a major "to the floor" overhaul of a production line. We had just started it up and were running it without making product and at low speed to work in all the hand-scraped main bearings etc., etc. When I told them to speed it up to full speed I had them run it for and hour or so and on one of the machines in the line driven by a 50 HP motor with a forced oil lubrication system I had our electrician check the current draw on the main drive motor. I then had STP put into the crankcase according to the mixing instructions and after it was thoroughly mixed into the motor oil I had the electrician check the amperage the motor was drawing. I do not remember the exact figures but the current draw was about 20% less. Since only about 10 minutes had elapsed between the two and since the speed was not changed I concluded that the significant reduction in amperage was the result of reduced friction. This machine had three large crankshafts that operated the mutitude of mechanisims on the machine. To me reduced friction was good - very good!
So based on this I believe that dismissing STP as worthless is open to discussion.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-11-2014, 04:05 PM
cars admire

افتراضي رد: فوائد و أضرار إضافة زيت الشنبر لزيت للمحرك؟... للخبراء فقط

ok4450 Long Lost Magliozzi Brother
You don't need this additive unless you have a near worn out engine.
Mike is exactly right about STP and cold winter days. It's going to work the battery and the starter motor much harder; if it starts at all.
Many years ago I worked for a small town Subaru dealer. Subaru at one time required, and paid for, an manual transmission oil change at the 1000 miles mark along with several other little chores.
Our sorely lacking service manager INSISTED that every trans oil change (they used 80/90W hypoid oil) also get a can of STP oil treatment with it.

You can just imagine what shifting a transmission was like on a zero degree day, much less a 15 below one, with STP diluted 90 Weight gear oil.
The best analogy would be rowing a boat through a tar pit.
One could even notice it when the car was decelerating since it gave the feeling that the brakes were half-applied.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-11-2014, 04:07 PM
cars admire

Caddyman Long Lost Magliozzi Brother
Two facts. A friend of mine had a '78 Chevy van with a 350. He changed the oil twice a year and always used STP. last time I saw that van it had 380,000 miles and was still going. It was on it's third transmission.. The heads and oil pan have NOT been off this engine.

When resizing cartridge cases in a die made for that purpose, Only two lubricants will work to keep the brass cases from sticking/jamming in the die. A special and expensive die lubricant or straight STP. Other oils, even 90 weight gear oil, will not prevent sticking like STP does..

STP. Scientifically Treated Petroleum... So what is the downside? When it burns in a worn engine, it leaves a LOT of deposits on the spark plugs and exhaust valve stems...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-11-2014, 04:14 PM
cars admire

My mechanic friend said his Dad always swore by STP Oil treatment. Knowing what's in it, I would suggest it only for a 70's car that is EXPECTING ZDDP in the oil. Alternately, there are other oil treatments that are said to suppliment in the same fashion, like Justice Bros, Motor Honey, etc. Having experimented with JB's Oil tretment.. after getting a flame war started on this board, I have actually found it to have some cleaning properties to it.. along with a "ZDDP Substitute"... Their Customer service is secretive about it. Again, OK for hotter than [censored] summers, or vintage motors.. I don't choose to use it at ALL in winter or in young motors.

If you have an 30 year old engine that burns a little oil, the product will be more at home in that engine than it will in a younger engine.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-11-2014, 04:26 PM
cars admire

If ya want to boost ZDDP a little in an engine that burns oil or leaks, you kill multiple birds with one stone.

Has its purpose, but in a healthy engine, if you need more zinc, just buy VR1 or use a Diesel

Oil.

وصف معالجة اللزجة المحرك اس تي بي 606 STP ENGINE OIL TREATMENT 15OZ المحصن زيت, يقلل حرق زيت, يحافظ على ضغط زيت, يعزز اللزوجة زيت,يزيت جميع أجزاء لتقليل الاحتكاك يقلل من الاحتكاك للمساعدة في حماية ضد تآكل المحرك عن طريق توفير حماية سميكة بين أجزاء المحرك متحركة. وضعت هذه الصيغة اللزوجة العالية خصيصا للمساعدة في مكافحة الاحتكاك المعادن إلى المعادن عن طريق توفير حماية سميكة بين أجزاء المحرك متحركة. يساعد بحماية ضد تآكل المحرك خفض استهلاك زيت بحماية أجزاء المحرك استخدام التردد استخدام كل تغيير الزيت. تأخذ ملاحظة! STP معالجة النفط ® هي ممتازة لجميع السيارات والشاحنات الخفيفة والسيارات الرياضية متعددة الاستخدامات. حاول متكاملة من منتجات النفط STP ® المضافة، وقف تسرب محرك و. العلاج دخان

http://egypt.souq.com/eg-ar/معالجة-ا...=DSA-AR-Global Site RLSA&gclid=CJ3k1bOumMICFYHLtAo dRDgAsA : المزيد

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
زيت محرك, زيت الموتور, زيوت السيارات

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 03:53 AM.