العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 09-03-2011, 04:10 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,302
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Report: BMW plans to sell 30,000 i3 models a year

Filed under: , , ,

BMW Megacity EV

BMW Megacity EV - Click above for high-res image gallery

When BMW launches the i3 in 2014, it reportedly hopes to move 30,000 of the electric city cars a year. That number is derived from BMW's stated target of matching the volume of its lower-production Mini models.

The i3, formerly known as the Megacity Vehicle, will launch alongside the i8 plug-in hybrid as the first offerings from BMW's new i subbrand. The i8 is based on BMW's 2009 Vision EfficientDynamics Concept. The i8 will fill the sports car market segment for i.

There's no definitive word on pricing yet, but BMW sources have reportedly told AN it expects to price the i3 somewhere north of 40,000 Euro, though presumably it would be significantly cheaper if it reaches North America.

[Source: Automotive News - sub. req.]

Report: BMW plans to sell 30,000 i3 models a year originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 09 Mar 2011 08:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-03-2011, 07:10 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Followup: 'Ring-Taxi reportedly very much alive, just changing to BMW M3

Filed under: ,

ring taxi

Ring Taxi fans rejoice, because rumors of its death may have been exaggerated. Sort of. It appears that OK-Speed-Marketing, BMW and other parties involved have different takes on the matter.

Bimmer enthusiast forum M3Post.com states that BMW is merely switching from the M5 to the new M3. BMW will continue to supply driving talent from its Driving Experience program as well. Over on Bridge-to-Gantry, however, it's being reported that OK-Speed-Marketing is moving away from BMWs altogether. It will continue to operate the official Ring Taxi service with a Porsche 911 997 Clubsport and Mini John Cooper Works in its Ring Taxi stable. Either way, it sounds like you'll still be able to pay someone to haul you around the Nordschleife at giggle-inducing velocities, and that's good news no matter how you slice it. Thanks for the tip, Felix!

[Source: M3Post, Bridge-to-Gantry]

Followup: 'Ring-Taxi reportedly very much alive, just changing to BMW M3 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 01:40 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Opinion: Is BMW becoming too soft?

Filed under: ,

Happiness is the corner BMW ad

"Happiness isn't around the corner. Happiness IS the corner." So said an ad for BMW created in 1996 for the Z3. In the TV version (see the video at the very bottom after the break), a heavy-metal music track underlined the idea, which was carried over to magazines and billboards.

I'm reminded of that ad, one of the more perfect expressions of the BMW brand I have ever seen, this week as I take in the Bavarian automaker's plan to launch vehicles powered by "alternative" powertrains under the "i" sub-brand: as in, yes, iPad, iPod, iMac. So far, I'm not hearing about Apple filing trademark infractions. It is, I believe, also "i" as i Isetta, the last time BMW brought out a mini city car. "I" for innovation probably figures into the choice, as well.

The campaign was literally meant to attract more people who were not necessarily driving enthusiasts to the brand.

BMW has brand issues. Take the Super Bowl on Feb. 6. BMW ran two ads in the big game for a cost of between $5 and $6 million. One ad was to push diesel engines. Another was to push the fact that all X3 crossovers are now being built at BMW's plant in South Carolina. "Designed in America. Built in America," says the voiceover at the end of this ad. How about using the big game to push the core of your brand equity - driving excitement. How about an ad that says: "aspire to own and drive this marvelous machine."

Something has gone horribly wrong at BMW. And I think I know what it is. Back in 2006, then- BMW marketing director Jack Pitney (who tragically died in 2010) shared with me a Powerpoint strategy showing how far too many people, in his mind, weren't considering a BMW because they were intimidated or otherwise put off by the performance image of the brand. It was this finding that led BMW to first do a corporate ad campaign touting BMW's independent ownership, and then the softer "Joy of Driving" campaign that ran most of last year. It was literally meant to advance a "softer side" of BMW, and attract more people who were not necessarily driving enthusiasts to the brand.

Continue reading...

Continue reading Opinion: Is BMW becoming too soft?

Opinion: Is BMW becoming too soft? originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 09 Mar 2011 17:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 04:10 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe configurator goes live, causes momentary consideration of kidney sale

Filed under: , , ,

bmw 1 series m

The 2011 BMW 1M is a highly anticipated two-door said to be created to remind drivers of the 1988 M3. Though it weighs nearly 400 pounds more than the E30 M3, the new 1M does get 340 horsepower courtesy of a twin-turbo 3.0-liter inline-six. If those numbers are intriguing, you may want to head to BMW and see how much it will cost you to own one.

We tested out the configurator for ourselves, and our Alpine White 1M is going to add $53,735 to our AmEx balance. The wife may throw a fit, but we'll probably never see her again anyway... Time to start writing from the road. Thanks for the tip, Luis!

Live photos copyright (C)2011 Jeremy Korzeniewski / AOL

[Source: BMW]

2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe configurator goes live, causes momentary consideration of kidney sale originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:02:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 09:50 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Flame Surfaced Computers? Chris Bangle reportedly signs deal with Samsung

Filed under: , , , ,

Chris BangleChris Bangle, the controversial former head of BMW design, has joined forces with Samsung to oversee the design of notebooks and phones. Bangle, you may recall, left BMW in 2009 after 17 years to focus on his own design projects.

According to Samsung, Bangle is operating as an outside influence on the design of their phones and laptops and will still work on his own projects outside of the company. The American designer set up Chris Bangle and Associates shortly after leaving BMW, and has been working on designing yachts and electronics ever since.

Samsung says the move is an effort to emphasize its new focus on the design of their electronics and move the brand upmarket. Samsung says it will set up a European design center specifically for Bangle and send 10 or so researchers from the company to work with him on new design ideas.

[Source: JoongAng Daily]

Flame Surfaced Computers? Chris Bangle reportedly signs deal with Samsung originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 10:29 AM.