العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > أودي AUDI > Audi News Archive

Audi News Archive ارشيف اخبارى نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17-06-2011, 02:12 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي 2011 Audi A8 Gets Tuned by Hofele Design

Although I’m more of a sports car guy than a sedan guy, on occasion I find the more practical and commodious rides appealing. I’ve always had a thing for Audi’s A8, for example. Although large, they look rather svelte and sleek, and that always goes a long way for me. And I especially liked the S8 for all the reasons I should: Way too much power

The latest iteration of The Big Audi just rolled out (it debuted in Miami, which is just beyond me) and it looks like it just got its first tuner treatment, courtesy of an outfit called Hofele Design

First on Hofele Design’s list of things to do is going over the A8′s engines. And, I have to give them credit, because they did hi-po mods to both of the currently available A8 plants. Yes, both the gasoline and the diesel

The 4.2-liter V8 gasser gets a bump from 372HP and 445Nm to 400HP and 475Nm. This was enough to drop the 0-100km/h times from 5.7 seconds to 5.3 seconds. Which is not bad, given the size and weight etc. Hofele Design’s take on the stock 4.2-liter V8 TDI diesel resulted in the power and torque numbers getting upped from 350HP and 800Nm to 395HP and 880Nm. Bottom line is that the diesel now gets from zero to 100km/h (62mph) in 5.2 seconds versus the stock version’s 5.5 second time

And Hofele Design says that fuel consumption remains unchanged over the factory models for both engines

Hofele also added an adjustable sport suspension with an electronic module that lowers the A8′s ride height between 40 and 80mm. They also added a four-pipe exhaust system and 6-caliper high-performance brakes. There’s an available body kit that features front and rear bumpers, rocker panels, rear diffuser, a new grille as well as a tactful boot lid spoiler. And of course, Hofele Design being a German tuning firm, they had to throw on a set of giant 20- or 22-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 265/40 ZR20 or 265/30 ZR22 high-performance tires
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 11:51 PM.