العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فولكس

فولكس فولكس فاجن Volkswagen من اكثر السيارات مبيعاً فى العالم وتضم حاليا شركات سكودا وابيزا واودى وتستحوز عليها بورش الالمانية من اشهر سياراتها بيتلز جولف بولو جيتا باسات توران وطوارق وسوران كروس فوكس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 13-05-2015, 11:07 AM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
Icon14 رد: تعديل او تغيير موتور البيتلز القديمة !! بمحرك جولف كربراتير

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ahmed_eng2001 مشاهدة المشاركة

اتفق مع رايك تماما

Brilliant Inventor Paul Pantone- Discovered how to use the natural forces of the stock engine(Pressure, Friction and Vacuum) To break the Gasoline Molecule(including additives) down to it's Elemental States
(See- The Periodic Table Of Elements). Paul Pantone calls his invention GEET. GEET is a miniature fuel refinery that you build for yourself. Paul permits each individual to build one unit for themselves as a proof of concept- and for personal use. This is Paul Pantone's gift to the world. GEET thus stands for Global Environmental Energy Technology.

Paul Pantone permit me to read these files and documents onto video in order to share with everyone- how this miniature- do it yourself- fuel refinery works. Paul has permit each individual to build one system, Beyond this- a license will have to be purchased in order to continue building more systems.
These plans are not permitted to be used for commercial use- unless a proper license is purchased from GEET International.
These free build plans do not come with customer support. If you would like to have access to customer support- you need to contact GEET International in order to learn how to purchase the GEET License. I do not work for GEET International. I am simply reading these files in order to help eveyone understand how GEET works. I'm in the initial stages of building my first small engine GEET Fuel Processor(Plasma Field Generator). This research has help me formulate an idea of how GEET works- and why GEET works. Paul Pantone first create the GEET Fuel Processor over 35 years ago- and is sharing the concept and practical application of this technology with the world. A 4 cycle(Intake stroke, compression stroke, power stroke, exhaust stroke) gasoline powered engine that has been converted to utilize the GEET fuel processor- will use less fuel, Can be powered by using as little as 10% to 20% percent Gasoline, crude oil, used engine oil, old gasoline that has water in it, and even adding as much as 80% tap(faucet) water. When GEET is not working properly because of vacuum leaks or improper measurements of supplies used- GEET will run the engine- but the exhaust will not be the same temperature as the air going into the engine(ambient temperature). When GEET is built and designed and working proper- your exhaust air will have an increase in Oxygen(more exygen than in the air we are breathing- by 2% or more), and will not be hot- but rather will also be at near ambient temperature as well. When GEET is functioning proper- you will see a significant increase in fuel efficiency(miles per gallon, or using less fuel per hour in generators equiped with the GEET fuel processor). When GEET is not built proper- the exhaust will be hot- and will have less oxygen then the air we are breathing. I do not understand all aspects of GEET, As I learn, I will document my journey of discovery of this incredible technology. I'm sharing what I'm learning- as I learn. I'm documenting my journey to average well over 150 Miles Per Gallon in my 2000 Honda Insight- which I will be building a GEET system for- and also adding a Water Fuel- (Ortho)Hydrogen On Demand system as well(from distilled water) in combination with the GEET system. I hope this information helps you- Thank you for reading, and thank you for watching this video You may skip to different portions of this video- and pause the video in areas you find that you need to study. You may also go to the Yahoo Group "VortexHeatExchanger" to learn more about the process and the meaning of building your first GEET Fuel Processor. Have a great day Note: See below for direct links to GEET International dot com and GEET Friends dot net web pages.

:TH E_PR~18::THE_P R~18:
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-05-2015, 09:14 PM
kimoroad kimoroad غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2015
المشاركات: 6
kimoroad will become famous soon enough
افتراضي رد: تعديل او تغيير موتور البيتلز القديمة !! بمحرك جولف كربراتير

This webpage is not available

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMA IN
بعد اذنكم اقدر اعرف السبب في عدم فتح الفيديو و شكرا..
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-05-2015, 11:17 PM

من الواضح انه غير مرحب بيا من صاحب الموضوع...
شكرا...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-05-2015, 07:39 AM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
Icon4 رد: تعديل او تغيير موتور البيتلز القديمة !! بمحرك جولف كربراتير

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kimoroad مشاهدة المشاركة

من الواضح انه غير مرحب بيا من صاحب الموضوع...
شكرا...

بالعكس اهلا وسهلا بيك لكن الوحيد اللى يقدر يساعدك مالك المنتدى ابو نورا !!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-05-2015, 08:41 AM

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cars admire مشاهدة المشاركة

بالعكس اهلا وسهلا بيك لكن الوحيد اللى يقدر يساعدك مالك المنتدى ابو نورا !!

شكرا لرد حضرتك
انا محتاج اعرف المشكله عندي ولا المنتدي
الملك لله وحده
يفضل صاحب المنتدي
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
cars admire, بى ام دبليو, بيتلز, تقنية قادرة على تحويل الماء إلى وقود !, تكييف, geet, جولف, خنفساء, هيدروجين, كارز ادماير

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
وسط قلق متزايد من تقلص جيل ميكانيكيي السيارات القديمة..... نادي السيارات الكلاسيكية في الهند يقيم عرضه السنوي walidelwahsh كلاسيك 4 12-01-2012 10:24 PM
موسوعة مواقع شركات التعديل الالمانية المحترفة ahmed_kamel تعديل السيارات العــام 11 22-08-2011 08:48 AM
موسوعة مواقع شركات التعديل المحترفة ahmed_menaiem تعديل السيارات العــام 1 25-01-2011 05:36 PM
أكثر من أربعين موقع لشركات تعديل السيارات Lighting_Mody تعديل السيارات العــام 9 26-10-2010 02:11 AM
معلومات كاملة عن جولف 6 الجديدة د0تامر محمد موضوعات متميزة 3 20-06-2009 01:47 PM

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 11:54 AM.