العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 01-04-2011, 10:40 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,302
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Confirmed: BMW i3 to be RWD, mid-"engine"

Filed under: , , ,

2013 BMW i3 prototype spy shot

2013 BMW i3 prototype - Click above for high-res image gallery

As if the spy video we featured previously wasn't enough proof, today we've confirmed that the smallest BMW i family offering, the i3, will be coming to market in 2013 with a rear-wheel-drive powertrain, and the electric motor powering those wheels will be mounted amidships.

The platform, which is all-new and primarily comprised of carbon fiber, was developed to house the motor ahead of the rear wheels, with the battery pack mounted below the trunk. According to a BMW spokesperson, the drivetrain can be completely separated from the body, making service and replacement a cinch.

The first version of this all-electric drivetrain will be fitted to the ActiveE 1-Series, BMW's second EV after the Mini E, which will make its North American debut at the New York Auto Show later this month. However, the primary difference between the i3's system and the unit fitted to the ActiveE is the battery pack. On the i3, the cells will be grouped together, whereas the electrified 1 Series will have battery packs spanning the space between the passenger compartment and the trunk. Additionally, BMW will be using the NY show to announce the lease plan and pricing for the Active E, so for those looking to get in on the EV sports coupe action, start saving your pennies now.

[Images: CarPix]

Confirmed: BMW i3 to be RWD, mid-"engine" originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2012 BMW M5 Concept leaked ahead of Shanghai debut

Filed under: , , ,

2012 BMW M5 Concept

BMW Concept M5 - Click above for image gallery

The 2012 BMW M5? Here it is in the "concept" form that will make its official debut later this month at the Shanghai Motor Show, courtesy of photos leaked from an embargoed preview event held this weekend in Germany.

As is BMW's wont when it comes to these things, "concept" simply means, "This is exactly what the production car looks like, and we'll reveal the rest of the juicy details at a future date. And maybe the production wheels won't be black."

Of course, some stuff related to the F10 M5 is pretty much set in stone already, courtesy of Chris Harris' first drive for Evo magazine.

• The twin-turbo V8 should out-power the one in the X6M, which makes 546 horsepower.

• Shifts come via a seven-speed DCT.

• There are three selectable driving programs: Comfort, Sport, and Sport-Plus, plus the let-it-all-hang-out M Driving Mode.

Snap judgement: this is the best-looking BMW M vehicle since the E39 M5, and whatever BMW's cooked up underhood should have no problem backing up the looks. Stay tuned for more info on the BMW Concept M5 as we receive it.

[Source: M5Board via Motor Authority]

2012 BMW M5 Concept leaked ahead of Shanghai debut originally appeared on Autoblog on Sun, 03 Apr 2011 09:33:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-04-2011, 02:50 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Officially Official: BMW M5 Concept bound for Shanghai

Filed under: , , , , ,

BMW M5 concept for Shanghai Motor Show 2011

BMW M5 Concept - Click above for high-res image gallery

We've already gotten our first glimpse of the BMW M5 Concept bound for the Shanghai Motor Show, and now we can give up the full monty on BMW's fifth iteration of its world-beating super sedan.

In keeping with BMW tradition, the M5 "Concept" is seriously close to the production model that's set to hit Europe this Fall and come Stateside next spring, but so far, BMW is only telling half the high performance story.

Based off the current F10 5 Series chassis, the M5's exterior has been pinched, pulled and imbued with the understated aggression that typifies BMW's M-fettled products. Up front, a revised front fascia houses three enlarged black mesh-covered intakes to feed the turbocharged eight-cylinder's and supply the front brakes with cool air. The lower edge of the sculpted front bumper is a pure representation of BMW's latest M models and extends rearward to the aerodynamic rear apron with an integrated diffuser. A deceptively subtle lip spoiler extends across the trunk to provide downforce at speed, while M-specific quad exhausts shuttle spent hydrocarbons out the back. Hit the jump to continue reading and check out the official press release.

Continue reading Officially Official: BMW M5 Concept bound for Shanghai

Officially Official: BMW M5 Concept bound for Shanghai originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 04 Apr 2011 07:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-04-2011, 04:00 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

BMW's i Ventures gets new president, board

Filed under: ,

bmw i brand

BMW 'i' sub-brand - Click above for high-res image gallery

BMW announced back in February that its sub-brand of environmentally friendly vehicles would be given the 'i' moniker. Also announced by BMW in February was the establishment called i Ventures, a venture capital company charged with developing mobility solutions for big cities. The firm is moving fast to get the project off the ground, starting with the announcement of a leader.

BMW i Ventures announced that it has named 32-year BMW Group veteran Edward Robinson as its first President. The company also announced its Advisory Board, naming Josh Rubin, Founder of Cool Hunting, as its first member.

Robinson points out that populations in mega cities continue to grow, adding "the goal of BMW i Ventures is to develop and leverage technology to further the freedom of mobility." Besides acting as president of BMW i Ventures, Robinson will also continue to serve as President of BMW Financial Services.

BMW i Ventures has already backed MyCityWay, which developed location-aware apps that give users information on public transportation, parking availability and entertainment. The apps were named one of the winners of New York City's inaugural BigApps competition, which BMW is also very involved with and has announced it will double the prize money given to any of the winners.

[Source: BMW i Ventures]

Continue reading BMW's i Ventures gets new president, board

BMW's i Ventures gets new president, board originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 04 Apr 2011 08:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-04-2011, 08:40 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Current generation BMW M3 to be the last naturally aspirated M car

Filed under: , , , , ,

BMW M3 Competition Package

BMW M3 Competition Package - Click above for high-res image gallery

The writing's been on the wall for some time, but the fate of BMW's naturally aspirated M cars is all but sealed: forced induction is the future and the next M3 will come equipped with a turbocharged engine.

With next year's new emissions standards looming on the horizon, every automaker is looking to improve its fleet-wide fuel economy and that means performance vehicles will be some of the first to undergo an EPA-mandated makeover.

For BMW, that means turbocharging and start-stop systems, two technologies that will boost the fuel economy of the all-new M5 by up to 25 percent when it goes on sale next spring.

Looking over BMW's current crop of M products, one vehicle stands alone in the induction department, and a source within BMW has told us that the E90/E92 M3's V8 will be the last naturally aspirated engine fitted to an M vehicle. While nearly every automaker has made tremendous strides to nearly eliminate turbo lag, the linear, low-end grunt of a turbo can't compare to the high-revving thrills of an NA powerplant. But the future is here and the future is forced induction.

Current generation BMW M3 to be the last naturally aspirated M car originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 12:33 AM.