العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 04-03-2011, 02:30 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,302
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Geneva 2011: BMW ActiveE looking to become the Ultimate Electric Driving Machine

Filed under: , , ,

BMW ActiveE at 2011 Geneva Motor Show

BMW ActiveE - Click above for high-res image gallery

BMW showed us the ActiveE Concept back at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show. Now the automaker is using the Geneva Motor Show floor to roll out the latest version of its electrified 1-Series. The BMW ActiveE, following in the footsteps of the Mini E before it, will begin rolling out to select markets in the Fall of 2011.

Mini utilized a fleet of 600 electric Coopers for field tests, but BMW is upping the ante by producing 1,000 vehicles. The ActiveE will make its North American debut at the New York Auto Show in April. After that, it will roll its way into the driveways and garages of residents in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, New York, Boston and parts of Connecticut.

Powering the BMW ActiveE are a plethora of liquid-cooled SB LiMotive batteries. They provide enough juice to generate 170 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque. The ActiveE uses that energy to run from 0-60 miles per hour in about nine seconds and the juiced-up 1-Series has a range of 100 miles. Check it out in the galleries below and read more about the car in BMW's official release after the jump.

Gallery: BMW ActiveE

Photos copyright (C)2011 Drew Phillips / AOL

Continue reading Geneva 2011: BMW ActiveE looking to become the Ultimate Electric Driving Machine

Geneva 2011: BMW ActiveE looking to become the Ultimate Electric Driving Machine originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 03 Mar 2011 18:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-2011, 08:40 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Video: BMW lifts the viel a little more on M5

Filed under: , , , ,

BMW M5 teaser video

BMW M5 teaser video - Click above to watch video after the jump

After the quick teaser clip BMW unveiled for the next-generation M5, we've been itching to get a better look at the machine. Fortunately for Bimmer-addicts everywhere, the automaker has been so kind as to serve up a lengthier video of the new menace frolicking through the snow. BMW President Kay Segler is even on hand to introduce the super sedan, as well as his company's new initiative to get fans of his brand to submit their M5-inspired stories. We gather that the tales will be collected for a marketing stunt when the vehicle gets an official unveil.

As you may recall, word has it that BMW has parted ways with the luscious V10 of old in favor of a twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 that kicks out a raucous 560 horsepower and 530 pound-feet of torque. All of that muscle gets dumped on the rear wheels.

Rumors have dusted up that the big 10-pot isn't the only bit of tech to get left behind with the new generation change. Buyers may not be able to get their hands on a manual transmission with the new M5 debuts, either. Hit the jump to check out the clip.

[Source: ]

Continue reading Video: BMW lifts the viel a little more on M5

Video: BMW lifts the viel a little more on M5 originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:32:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

| Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 05:10 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Has the Ring Taxi been retired for good?

Filed under: ,

BMW M5 Ring Taxi

If you've ever been to the Nürburgring, you'd have been wise to take a ride in the Ring Taxi. Operated by OK Speed Marketing on BMW's behalf, the Ring Taxi offers you the opportunity to fly around the vaunted Nordschleife in an M5 piloted by Sabine Schmitz or another from BMW's talent pool. Or "offered," we should say, as reports come in that the program may be drawing to a close.

Since the program's start in 1986, some 90,000 passengers have enjoyed the experience, clocking more than 400,000 miles over the course of over 300,000 hot laps. But with financial constraints apparently coming to bear, OK Speed Marketing is reportedly canceling the Ring Taxi program due to an apparent lack of profitability. Which is a shame, because from what we hear, the combination of Sabine, an M5 and the Ring added up to one heck of a wild ride.

Looking on the bright side, however, it appears that some unknown entity is looking to pick the idea of the Ring Taxi back up... though it wouldn't seem likely to keep the same name. We'll let you know what we hear.

[Source: Bridge to Gantry]

Has the Ring Taxi been retired for good? originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 07:00 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Spy Shots: BMW i8 spotted winter testing

Filed under: , , , , , , ,

BMW i8 Spy Shots

BMW i8 Spy Shots - Click above for high-res image gallery

BMW doesn't seem to be too engaged in trying to hide what the company's new i8 supercar will look like when it arrives - in fact, it's been so kind as to leave the label on one of its prototypes. Our keen-eyed spy photographers managed to snap a few quick photos of the vehicle dashing through the snow in northern Sweden during a little cold-weather testing. The machine you see above will be the reigning monarch of the Bavarian automaker's new sub-brand, i, once it debuts.

Based on the Vision EfficientDynamics concept that starred at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, the vehicle is said to pack 2+2 seating, a 0-62 mph time in the 4.8 second range and fuel economy of over 62 mpg U.S., along with a supercar price tag. Look to fork over around $200,000 when this beastie touches down.

There's been some indication that BMW will forgo the thrifty diesel engine of the concept in favor of a turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline mill to work in coordination with a hybrid system. While that's bad news bears for diesel fans, the fact that BMW is gearing the platform toward gasoline means that this vehicle will more than likely show up on American shores.

[Source: CarPix]

Spy Shots: BMW i8 spotted winter testing originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 11:10 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Spy Shots: First pics of BMW's all-new i3

Filed under: , , , ,

2013 bMW i3

2013 BMW i3 - Click above for high-res image gallery

BMW engineers are busy putting their new line of i-branded vehicles through the winter-ringer, and in addition to testing the i8 hybrid halo, the i3 has been spied taking to the snow.

The shape of the i3 decidedly un-BMW, with its upright, pedestrian-friendly nose, slab sides and bulbous back end. The taillamps fitted to the prototype obviously aren't production-spec, while the thin tire and wheel combo are doing double-duty, blending winter grip with low rolling resistance. The overall shape is rather anonymous, but we're digging the sloped roofline and massive greenhouse, which should make visibility that much better.

Although BMW has confirmed that the passenger cell will be made of carbon fiber, the rest of the chassis is likely to employ plenty of aluminum to keep the curb weight in check. What we don't know is what kind of powertrain is fitted underneath and which wheels are driven. Our sources indicate that the i3's architecture will be rear-wheel drive, but there's still some question whether the smallest i will be a hybrid or an EV. If it's the latter, expect a 0-60 mph time of around 10 seconds and a range that tops out near 100 miles. Sales are slated to begin in late 2013, right after the range-topping i8 hits the market.

Spy Shots: First pics of BMW's all-new i3 originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 02:08 PM.