العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > رينو RENAULT

رينو RENAULT RENAULT شريك اساسى مع نيسان اليابانية وتحتل المركز الرابع عالمياً تحت قيادة كارلوس غصن اشهر الموديلات سينيك كليو ميجان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 22-03-2011, 03:09 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
حصرى renault caravelle

?

The Wednesday, January 26, 2011 edition of Nice-Matin reported that, though the information was confidential, the group photographing the new Renault Floride down by the beach chose not to make themselves discreet shooting pictures of the new car. Plus, they had to get the car from England to Nice without it being discovered. It's apparently using the base mechanics of the Renault Megane cabriolet and is very elegant in its ivory color and red interior. It's going to be introduced in the beginning of March at the Salon de Geneve (where the first Floride was introduced in 1959).

My Caravelle in June 2006 Hemmings!

My car is featured in a comprehensive article about the Caravelle in the June 2006 issue of Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car Magazine. (A great English language magazine devoted to Sports and Exotics!)
photo by Jeff Koch, courtesy Hemmings Sports & Exotic Magazine
Downloads!

Chilton's 1957-1968 repair manual in PDF format!

The 1960 Caravelle Owner's Manual.
History of the Caravelle & Floride. (texte en Français) Year-by-year changes to the car in one chart with pictures
Great Information!

There are four great articles as well as a quick overview of the car on our Technical Information page. H. DeWayne Ashmead, Ph.D has contributed two excellent articles on the Caravelle's history.
Car of the Month

Donald Grant writes: Hi & Caravelle greetings from South Africa. You might be interested in this car.

I bought it in 1987 as a driver.

Fortunately we have a really dry climate so this ’64 Hardtop was not rotten.

I did a full restoration on this car in 1990 and have basically finished the project year or 2 ago. It is a great drive.

The Caravelle’s legendary flexible bodyshell was stiffened with a pair of serious steel sections below sill line, which help keep everything straight. Then the car has the R8 Gordini 5 speed gearbox, more power from 1289cc engine (needed at this altitude) and an oil cooler up front.

Stiffer springs were made up, but I really need to double up on the rear shocks as one’s breakfast can make an unwelcome return on an undulating road.

Not that this is a fast car, I guess aerodynamics were not a priority! But it’s unique and stylish.

Happy driving, Donald Grant.

Silvano Marusic from Croatia, sent a couple pictures photo of his 1968 Caravelle in quite a beautiful location

Click on image to see an enlargement

Xavier Montserrat, from Catalonia, Spain sent this

G IFT4U
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
caravelle

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 11:51 AM.