العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 21-04-2011, 04:40 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,306
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Leaked? 2012 BMW 6 Series M-Sport package rears its sporty head

Filed under: , , , ,

BMW 6 Series M Sport Package leak

When BMW unveils a new sports coupe, it's an exciting development. If not in its own right, then because you know it's going to lead to a new M model. And so the new 6 Series will lead to a new M6, but not just yet.

That's where the M-Sport package comes in. Though the trim pack for the new 6 Series has yet to be released, this solitary (grainy) image has apparently leaked out via an ad in a Dutch newspaper.

As with other models, this new M-Sport pack serves a dual purpose. Ostensibly it gives buyers of the standard model a little extra in the cosmetic department for a sportier look. But it may also give us a little heads-up on how the full-on M6 will look whenever it's finally released. So take a good long look at the bigger wheels and the new front bumper with integrated LED running lights, and bide your time until the new M6 comes along.

[Source: 6post.com via TopSpeed]

Leaked? 2012 BMW 6 Series M-Sport package rears its sporty head originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-04-2011, 07:00 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Quick Spin: 2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i

Filed under: , , ,

A Compact Crossover For The Wagon-Averse

2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i

2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i - Click above for high-res image gallery

My wife hates wagons. Loathes them with the kind of passion and fervor normally reserved for sexual predators and real estate agents. But despite this, she drives the prototypical wagon-on-stilts, a Honda CR-V.

That unbridled disgust for any low-riding hatchback is something I've been trying to figure out for the last seven years, but it's a problem nearly every European automaker peddling its wares in the States has been dealing with for decades. The solution, it seems, is to downsize the standard CUV into a more compact package, while still providing the elevated ride-height and commanding view that consumers in a post-SUV world crave.

For BMW, the answer is the X1, the Euro-only-for-now crossover that slots in where the X3 used to reside before it blew up to near-X5 proportions. And fitted with BMW's new twin-turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder, which U.S. customers will sample for the first time in the Z4 sDrive28i roadster, it makes a compelling case for itself. So much so that BMW's Leipzig, Germany plant is tapped out, meaning importation into the U.S. isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Continue reading Quick Spin: 2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i...

Photos copyright (C)2011 Damon Lavrinc / AOL

Continue reading Quick Spin: 2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i

Quick Spin: 2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-04-2011, 07:28 PM
الصورة الرمزية خالداعزالناس
خالداعزالناس خالداعزالناس غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: مهندس/ خالد
التخصص العملى: مهندس اتصالات
هواياتي: التنزه - السفر

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
الموقع: القاهره
المشاركات: 3,679
خالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond reputeخالداعزالناس has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد: Quick Spin: 2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i

سياره قويه وجميله من
بى ام دبليو

كم سعرها فى مصر ؟

اللهم احفظ بناتنا ونسائنا فى كل مكان من شياطين الانس
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-04-2011, 01:40 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of <i />Mission: Impossible 4<i />

Filed under: , , , , , , ,

2011 BMW Vision EfficientDynamics

2011 BMW Vision EfficientDynamics - Click above for high-res image gallery

Mission: Impossible 4 was filming in Mumbai, India with a rolling example of the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics/i8 concept on hand and ready for its closeup. The VED was accompanied by a 2011 BMW 6 Series during a scene in which the cars negotiate Mumbai's traffic-clogged streets.

Though there's still little indication of when the proposed 328-horsepower, three-cylinder diesel hybrid sports car will show up, this version looks mighty similar to the one caught lapping in Abu Dhabi last year. BMW's plans for the car are still generally under wraps, but it's likely the production version will break cover wearing the i8 badge. Thanks for the tip, Zohaib!

[Source: TeamBHP Images: TeamBHP]

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of Mission: Impossible 4 originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:35:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-04-2011, 09:30 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Report: BMW 1 Series M beats M3 around Hockenheim... by a hair

Filed under: , , ,

2012 BMW 1-Series M Coupe

2012 BMW 1 Series M Coupe - Click above for high-res image gallery

There are few things more satisfying for a younger sibling than besting their older kin. Be it a hard-fought round of Stratego or a bare-knuckle brawl, putting an elder brother or sister in their place can be more satisfying than winning the lottery. In this spirit, German magazine Sport Auto just finished pitting the new 2012 1 Series M Coupe up against BMW's venerable M3. The pair locked horns around Hockenheim in a battle for ultimate supremacy that saw the M3 do the deed in 1:14.2. The M Coupe, meanwhile, managed to lap the track a hair quicker at 1:14.1.

That gave the newcomer to the game the overall win and put it just one tenth of a second behind metal like the Porsche Cayman S on the famous track. Is this conclusive evidence that the 1 Series M Coupe is the better performance buy than the legendary M3? Not necessarily. After all, this is just one comparison with one magazine. Still, the fact that the baby BMW can get within striking distance of its predecessor with two fewer cylinders is a testament to the vehicle's prowess.

[Source: 1 Addicts]

Report: BMW 1 Series M beats M3 around Hockenheim... by a hair originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 11:36 PM.