إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 15-06-2011, 04:31 PM
الصورة الرمزية Rania Elhoseny
Rania Elhoseny Rania Elhoseny غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
الموقع: الرحاب
المشاركات: 1,136
Rania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond reputeRania Elhoseny has a reputation beyond repute
جديد Official: Mitsubishi sets Canadian i-MiEV price at $32,998

$32,998. That's the price that Mitsubishi Motors has announced for the i-MiEV in Canada when the little space egg goes on sale there later this year. (That's $33,891 U.S. at today's exchange rate).

Yes, Canada will get the i-MiEV, and not the fatter, longer U.S.-only i that will cost $27,990 (seen in the gallery below). The Canadian i-MiEV will be available in two trim levels: standard and premium. There's nothing all that exciting about the standard version (A/C, heated driver's seat and remote keyless entry) but the premium package adds a leather-wrapped steering wheel, 15-inch alloy wheels and an improved stereo, along with navigation (full details available after the jump) for $35,998 ($36,972). Both versions are targeted to have a range of 135 kilometers (84 miles) and have a 130 km/h top speed (81 mph).

The i-MiEV is no stranger to Canada, having spent time in a 50-vehicle test fleet in 2010. Oh, and the coast-to-coast reference in the image above? We think that this is a pretty clear reference to the Clean Across Canada Tour that Mitsubishi took the electric jellybean on last year. Read more about that plug-in adventure here.

One last thing – ABG reader Keith R came up with this interesting table of price differences between the U.S. and Canada for three of the best-known plug-in vehicles (not factoring in the exchange rate), and it makes for interesting reading:

Mitsubishi i-MiEV
Standard $27,990 (U.S.) vs. $32,998 (CAN) = +17.9 percent
Premium $29,990 (U.S.) vs. $35,998 (CAN) = +20 percent

Nissan Leaf
SV $32,780 (U.S.) vs. $38,395 (CAN) = +17.1 percent
SL $33,720 (U.S.) vs. $39,995 (CAN) = +18.6 percent

Chevrolet Volt
$41,000 (U.S.) vs. $41,545 (CAN) = +1.3 percent

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 02:51 AM.