العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فولكس > VW News Archive

VW News Archive ارشيف الاخبار نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 16-07-2010, 10:10 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,305
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition: Getting intimate and egged

Filed under: Sedan, Volkswagen, Diesel, Long-Term Garage

There's no better way to get to know a vehicle than washing it yourself. So rather than sending it through the local hand-wash last weekend, I pulled out a bucket and got sudsy for the first time... in a while.

After a run through the Altamont Hills the previous day, our long-term Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition was coated from windshield to air dam with crickets - something that happens in the hills the same time each year. While I expected the massive grille to be covered in the little bastards, what I didn't expect to find (after I toweled everything down, natch) was hundreds of the buggers wedged in between the lower bumper and the underbody tray. A small gap in between the two panels allowed the loud-legged Gryllidaes to go antenna-first into the slot, requiring a strong hose and a flathead screwdriver to get them out. Messy - but the again, genocide normally is.

Make the jump for the rest.

Gallery: Review: 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition

Photos by Damon Lavrinc / Copyright (C)2010 Weblogs, Inc.Continue reading 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition: Getting intimate and egged

2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition: Getting intimate and egged originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 03:55 AM.