العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الكورية والماليزية > شيفروليه الكورية CHEVROLET و دايو DAEWOO

شيفروليه الكورية CHEVROLET و دايو DAEWOO دايو - شيفرولية الكورية daewoo يشمل سيارات دايو وشيفروليه المصنعة في كوريا ( لانوس - نوبيرا - أفيو - أوبترا......إلخ)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 12-06-2011, 03:26 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Chevy Camaro Wins “Hottest Car” Award at SEMA 2010 – Totally Deserves It

Every year at SEMA, there seems to be at least one car that overruns the place with all sorts of modified versions at what seems like every other booth. At SEMA 2008, for example, the show was overrun with modified Nissan GT-Rs. So much in fact, that we ran an article just on the GT-Rs at the show – it was overwhelming

This year, SEMA decided to run its own award for “Hottest Car, Truck, and 4×4 SUV” at the show. The winner is decided by how many show up on the floor. “A booth space is a ballot, and the models these exhibitors have selected represent their vote,” said Chris Kersting, SEMA president and CEO. And after taking a brief walk through the show floors, there was no doubt as to the winner this year: The Chevrolet Camaro. Some were heavily modified tunes, some engine swaps, some even made to look like a different car altogether

Oh, and the winners of the “Hottest Truck” and “Hottest 4×4 SUV” awards? Ford F-Series and Jeep Wrangler, respectively

Take a look below for some of the Camaros I came across at SEMA 2010. This is by no means all of the Camaros at the show – in fact it’s a very small sample – but they’re the ones that I walked by when my camera was handy and I had time to stop. Sadly, Christine couldn’t make it to the show this year to do her fancy photo work, so what you see below is my feeble attempt at car photography, which turns out to be blurry, unfocused, and usually with part of the car cut off
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 01:08 AM.