العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > السيارات السوبر > Super cars

Super cars Supercar English Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 13-06-2011, 02:24 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي BumpShox – Would You Buy a Front Bumper Protector

I’m not a big fan of front license plates – I think they ruin the lines of a car and make it look awkward in general. But if you’re in a state that requires them, you don’t have much of a choice but to see otherwise pretty cars’ front-end ruined by a misplaced rectangle

Regardless, if you have a front plate, it might be a good idea to put it to good use and get some front bumper protection. Big SUVs look fine with those big steel bumper guards, but while some cars might look awesome with one, we generally need a different solution

BumpShox is a new, foam-based device that serves as a bumper guard protector and license plate frame. Idiot Camry driver in that parking lot can’t judge the length of his car and backs into you? He hits the bumper protector, letting it take the abuse, instead of your car

I don’t necessarily think it’s a great-looking device, but if you’ve already got that monstrosity of a license plate up there, why not put it use and keep your front-end from getting all bumped up

Works on the back, too. I was in a parking lot earlier today watching someone pull in and out of a parking spot three times trying to get it straight (seriously, can people just not drive anymore?) when they succeeded! But…went too far as backed into the car behind them. No damage this time, but it’s happened to me before, and will happen again and again

The BumpShox device is bigger than a normal license plate frame, it’s made from what they call “V-Tech energy absorbing foam,” and they promise it won’t crack, rust or bend out of shape. The frame costs $30 for one, or $50 for two (front and back or front for two cars
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 05:18 AM.