العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات اليابانية > نيسان NISSAN > إنفينتى INFINITY

إنفينتى INFINITY INFINITY

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17-06-2011, 03:16 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي 2010 Infiniti EX35 Review – Driving for Dummies

Last year, we got in a 2009 Infiniti EX35 to drive for a week, and even though I didn’t like it at first, I quickly realized how great of a car it really is. The 3.5-liter V6 engine provides plenty of power to haul it around, the 5-speed automatic transmission (which strangely feels like a CVT) is flawless, and it rides and handles both sporty and comfortable at the same time. While it may not have quite as much room as some rival small crossovers, it more than makes up for it in driving dynamics

It’s not a car for enthusiasts, though gearheads like you and me will find it a perfect everyday driver in addition to your weekend ride. The amount of technology involved is incredible; opt for the $2,150 Bose & Around-View Monitor Package and get one of the coolest features on any car to date: a top-down view of you car on the 7-inch LCD monitor making it easier to navigate around tight spots than you ever thought possible. It includes – among a premium 11-speaker sound system – a front and rear sonar system, four color cameras on the front, rear, and sides, and an advanced climate control system. I highly recommend this package if you like the EX35

The navigation system is top-notch, featuring (new for 2010) a Zagat restaurant guide and weather updates. Other additions for 2010 include standard bluetooth on the Journey trim, automatic headlights, and heated outside mirrors, along with an iPod/USB interface and an optional premium air filtration system

The 2010 Infiniti EX35 truly is Driving for Dummies – it’s so incredibly easy to drive, easy to use the navigation and interior controls, and very comfortable. This is good and bad, of course, as it’s easy to get used to. Don’t teach your kid to drive in the EX – they won’t know how to drive anything else

There are a few quirks about the 2010 Infiniti EX35 though, mostly small stuff. First, I had problems getting my iPhone to work correctly with the iPod interface. Podcasts would sometimes stop in the middle, and I couldn’t plug the phone in and start it from the car’s interface; I had to start a song, then plug it in. Our iPod nano didn’t have this problem, but keep that in mind if you own an iPhone. Also to skip to the next track on the iPod, you have to hit up instead of down on the steering wheel’s controls. Pressing down to go to the next track makes more sense. While it did have USB input for audio, it doesn’t include a standard auxiliary audio jack. Lastly, you’re unable to input information into the nav system while moving – a stupid and pointless “feature” most cars have nowadays. Oh, and while possibly not a downside, someone pointed out the EX35 looks like a shoe from the side. He’s right, it does

The Numbers

Our higher-end Journey AWD model came in at $42,945 with quite a few options and packages. The Journey AWD starts at $37,400, and you can get into a base model FWD EX35 for $33,800

Fuel economy could be better – EPA rated at 16 city, 23 hwy. Not abysmal given the power and transmission though. Power comes in at the top of the segment, with its 3.5-liter V6 engine getting 294 hp and 253 ft-lbs of torque

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 07:26 PM.