العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17-06-2011, 05:41 AM
ahmed_7erzon ahmed_7erzon غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المشاركات: 618
ahmed_7erzon will become famous soon enough
افتراضي 2011 BMW 335i Cabriolet Review

BMW enjoys an outstanding reputation built on many strengths. In my opinion, the top 3 includes remarkable engine performance and reliability (electronics still need work despite recent improvements), unmistakable styling and sport-flavoured luxury. All of this translates into unsurpassed driving dynamics.

Now, take one of the most accomplished cars on the market and drop the top. How cool is that? And I’m not talking about the wickedly-fast M3 but the sensible 2011 BMW 335i!

What a stunner!
This machine really looks drop-dead gorgeous with the top down. That being said, the limitations of the roof design somewhat appear less sexy. In a way, the 335i falls victim to its killer design. For instance, the short ground clearance would make me hesitate in some circumstances, particularly during winter. I certainly wouldn’t want to damage the newly-redesigned bumpers!

The side profile of the compact cabriolet from BMW has always maintained a unique aura. Starting from the A-pillars, the beltline runs parallel to the ground, emphasizing the length of the car and making for exceptional elegance. With its superb 18-inch alloy wheels, lowered suspension and body kit, the 335i looks like a tuner’s car. Rearward visibility is perfect since the trunk doesn’t bulge out from the back. The lack of B-pillars also provides about the same lateral visibility as the coupe, which is great.

Similar to other hardtop convertibles, this one leaves little cargo room left once you decide to go topless. In fact, you can’t even fit a set of golf clubs in the trunk. That is not the case with the Audi S5 Cabriolet ($70,295) and Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet ($69,895), both of which feature a soft top. And while four adults can actually ride inside the BMW, rear-seat knee room is limited.

Nothing but the open sky
The low stance of the 335i means that you sit really close to the ground. The driving position proves excellent, with highly-comfortable and supportive seats that encourage occupants to cruise all day long on boulevards.

The list of standard features is impressive and plenty of options are available on top of that. For added exclusivity, BMW Individual allows you to customize just about everything to reflect your own personal tastes. My tester included a powerful Harman Kardon sound system, metallic paint and a heated steering wheel!

All the pleasure is yours!
Driving this BMW makes you understand why it developed such a strong following and received so much praise over the years. You get as much fun taking a leisurely ride on the open road as you do pushing the car to the limit on the track. The 335i is extremely docile and responsive, never showing any reluctance or hesitation and happily morphing into a mechanical extension of your body. The razor-sharp steering becomes even sharper with BMW’s Active Steering technology (optional).

Under the hood is a 3.0-litre, inline 6-cylinder engine featuring Valvetronic, high-precision injection and a twin-scroll turbocharger. Ample power (300 hp, 300 lb-ft) is sent to the rear wheels, with maximum output available from 1,500 to 5,000 rpm. It therefore goes without saying that accelerations are explosive – 0-100 km/h in 5.6 seconds!

Even better, you don’t have to empty your wallet at the gas station to enjoy that kind of performance. With direct injection and sophisticated controls, the efficient powerplant makes do with about 8 litres of fuel per 100 kilometres. It’s also strategically mounted to optimize weight distribution so that the car never feels heavy.

The 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters on the steering wheel positively improves performance. Shifts are delivered quickly and smoothly. Besides, the twin-scroll turbocharger helps produce maximum power virtually at all times, which results in extraordinary liveliness on the road.

Obviously, BMW didn’t overlook handling and stability. The powerful brakes and ultra-sporty suspension contribute to flat cornering and zero nosedive. Unfortunately, the stiff, responsive underpinnings also let you feel every bump and dip in the road.

Wrap-up
The 2011 BMW 335i Cabriolet gives thrills and chills to drivers. From a mechanical standpoint, it’s one of the finest cars on the planet. In terms of styling, your friends and neighbours will think you’re always on vacation (but not playing golf!).

There are lots of great things about this convertible, yet I would recommend that you try out a few competitors just to make sure you pick the one that best suits your needs.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 06:22 AM.