العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > لادا LADA

لادا LADA لادا الروسية LADA احدى شركات اوتوفاز AvtoVAZ الروسية بدات فى السبعينيات بتجميع سيارات فيات 124 واستمرت فى تقديمها بشكل اقتصادى لعشرات السنين تمشيا مع الفكر الشيوعى الروسى الا انها الان تسعى للمنافسة والتجديد بعد شراكتها مع مجموعة رينو - نيسان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 14-11-2010, 07:00 PM
الصورة الرمزية mercedes
mercedes mercedes غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: عاملنى الله بفضله, لكننى بارزته بالمعاصى
التخصص العملى: Vasc-man
هواياتي: المشى

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
الموقع: الدقهلية - المنصورة - شارع جيهان
المشاركات: 590
mercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to behold
Smile رد: واخيرا حدثت معجزة الادا نيفا ( تصميم جديد )

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة bunnybunny77 مشاهدة المشاركة

TO MR MERCEDES

plz be polite when you talk about russians ok

,no need to use such words,بس بييجوا عند اللادا و يصيبهم الغباوة , مش عارف ليه .,
where is the moderator of

this site??!!also if you want to see the new niva have a look on this subject plz

http://www.masrmotors.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17223

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Dear Sir

Great thanks for your participation in this topic

Really, I do not care if you are russian or fund of russians, I have the complete authority to say my private opinion about any topic as long as it is in polite frame, reasonable, comprehensive and right

About the design of this LADA NIVA or whatever is it, to do this design in 1977, it is amaaaaaaaaaaaazingm but to introduce this design in 2010, definitely, it is a fatal mistake, that is why the ( Speranza tiggo )is more popular in EGYPT than LADA NIVIA

For me as a customer, I am completely free to give my opinion to any product as long as, I will pay money to get this product, I know that, this policy is not followed perfectly in Russia but it is the role and as you know, No words opposite the money ( Keine werd gegen geld )

Great Thanks for your patience to read my reply

MERCEDES S430

MERCEDES E-class

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَن يَرْحَمَكُمْ وَإِنْ عُدتُّمْ عُدْنَا وَجَعَلْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ حَصِيرًا
صدق الله العظيم
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-11-2010, 07:12 PM
الصورة الرمزية bunnybunny77
bunnybunny77 bunnybunny77 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
المشاركات: 2,273
bunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond repute
للاهمية رد: واخيرا حدثت معجزة الادا نيفا ( تصميم جديد )

1-really you are free to say your opinion but i think its not right to say about another people that they are stupid or silly then you say i am
free(say to me if i mistake
2-you say your great opinion as a customer,remember that ,,,not more,,and you cant say about nation who design and produce like what you said,,,and if you will make comparission between cars and talk about Russia ,,,see first what you did for us??
give me some examples about your products...etc
also notice that if all russian cars marks and models can enter Egypt without this straaaange persent of customs,and if the Egyptian dealers will not take double the international price of this cars,,be sure that hi percent of customers will buy it because in that time you can buy car full optioned from 40.000 EGP
3-the sentence you said is in german language sir,,,
really sorrow about you and hope when we talk about some subject we talk without say that the other people are stupid,,or dont have policy,,,it appears its your way,,i am not alone here ,,this site have many editors and we can listen from them too if i am mistake
again thank you

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة bunnybunny77 ; 14-11-2010 الساعة 07:24 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-11-2010, 07:22 PM
الصورة الرمزية mido_00750
mido_00750 mido_00750 غير متواجد حالياً

مسئول الدعم الفنى
من انا؟: الحزين
التخصص العملى: مهندس كمبيوتر
هواياتي: الكمبيوتر والانترانت ومتابعة كل ماهو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
الموقع: فى ألم الفراق
المشاركات: 190
mido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud ofmido_00750 has much to be proud of
افتراضي رد: واخيرا حدثت معجزة الادا نيفا ( تصميم جديد )

والله يا جماعة انا مش حاسس انها فيها تغيير جامد حاسس انها لادا نيفا متعدلة وشكرا على الخبر

ُ
Eng.Mohamed Esmail

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-11-2010, 07:30 PM
الصورة الرمزية bunnybunny77
bunnybunny77 bunnybunny77 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
المشاركات: 2,273
bunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond reputebunnybunny77 has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد: واخيرا حدثت معجزة الادا نيفا ( تصميم جديد )

To Mr Badr..
really i like your care about the russian cars
and i want to say that Lada Niva till now produced under the chivrolet niva shape and this photos which you put tooked from some students projects for the Camarada Niva and i think it is so far to become true,,till now it is Chevrolet Niva shape,,and realy i hope this shape will come to Egypt because its so cheap (about 60000) and strong car,,for the Egyption roads it is good choice
thank you badr

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة bunnybunny77 ; 14-11-2010 الساعة 07:56 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-11-2010, 07:43 PM
الصورة الرمزية mercedes
mercedes mercedes غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: عاملنى الله بفضله, لكننى بارزته بالمعاصى
التخصص العملى: Vasc-man
هواياتي: المشى

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
الموقع: الدقهلية - المنصورة - شارع جيهان
المشاركات: 590
mercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to beholdmercedes is a splendid one to behold
رأى رد: واخيرا حدثت معجزة الادا نيفا ( تصميم جديد )

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة bunnybunny77 مشاهدة المشاركة

1-really you are free to say your opinion but i think its not right to say about another people that they are stupid or silly then you say i am
free(say to me if i mistake)
2-you say your great opinion as a customer,remember that ,,,not more,,and you cant say about nation who design and produce like what you said,,,and if you will make comparission between cars and talk about Russia ,,,see first what you did for us??
give me some examples about your products...etc
3-the sentence you said is in german language sir,,,
really sorry about you and hope when we talk about some subject we talk without say that the other people are stupid,,or dont have policy,,,its appears its your way,,i am not alone here ,,this site have many editors and we can listen from them too if i am mistake
again thank you

Dear sir

for sure, all opinions here are completely welcome

About the products of EGYPT, it is a policy of a country not of me and whatever, we are not satisfied by it at all

About the design of LADA NIVA, I do not like it at all, in my opinion, it is a stupid design and it is logic that, stupid designs are not by smart people

LADA NIVA design is stupid??? yes, in comparison with other Vehicles

To take a wise word from a german politician is not wrong at all, the german people are respectable even most of german cars are smart cars, no arguement about that

Great thanks about that

MERCEDES E200

MERCEDES E-class

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَن يَرْحَمَكُمْ وَإِنْ عُدتُّمْ عُدْنَا وَجَعَلْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ حَصِيرًا
صدق الله العظيم
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
niva

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 09:17 PM.