العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > سلامتك على الطريق > تقارير اجنبية

تقارير اجنبية خاص بالتقارير الاجنبية والاخبار العالمية المتعلقة بالامان والسلامة المرورية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 16-09-2010, 10:00 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,306
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Secretary of Transportation, Ray LaHood, has something he'd like to say...

Filed under: ,

Together, we can end distracted driving, and Tuesday's national summit is a good place to start.

U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood

Editor's Note: Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood wanted to speak directly to the people ahead of the Department of Transportation's Distracted Driving Summit this Tuesday, September 21st, so he came to Autoblog and asked to use our soapbox. We're not about to deny court with the Secretary, particularly on a topic for which we care so much about. So Mr. Secretary, the floor is yours...

I know the readers of Autoblog understand the dangers of distracted driving because you've been sounding the alarm on this deadly epidemic for years, long before I became Secretary of Transportation. Most Autoblog readers know by now that real drivers just drive.

Many of today's drivers are too busy texting or talking on their mobile phones while driving.

And, because I appreciate the heavy lifting Autoblog and its readers has been doing on this issue, I'm making my appeal to America's automotive fans right here.

We all know that Americans love their cars. In Peoria, Ill., where I grew up, the weather isn't as kind to our vehicles as it is in other places, but we do have miles of scenic roads between towns where drivers can really enjoy the hum of their car as they take it for a long drive.

Unfortunately, many of today's drivers are too busy texting or talking on their mobile phones while they're driving. And that's exactly the practice car lovers everywhere should join me in fighting against.

Continue reading...

Continue reading Secretary of Transportation, Ray LaHood, has something he'd like to say...

Secretary of Transportation, Ray LaHood, has something he'd like to say... originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 12:23 PM.