العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فولكس > VW News Archive

VW News Archive ارشيف الاخبار نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 27-01-2014, 08:10 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,302
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2015 Volkswagen Golf R

Filed under: Performance, Hatchback, Volkswagen, First Drives

Three cheers for the handbrake. For driving enthusiasts who live in climates where the winter months produce seemingly endless days of snowy, icy conditions, nothing cures the seasonal blues quite like finding yourself on an empty road, pulling the handbrake, halting the rear wheels and happily drifting around a turn. Hooligans, we are. And it's all great fun.

Upon sitting in the 2015 Volkswagen Golf R for the first time, I immediately noticed its handbrake - or, should I say, lack thereof. Like many modern cars, its parking brake is electronic and can only be applied when the brake pedal itself is depressed. While I initially thought this would be a total buzzkill during my recent Ice Capades adventure in northern Sweden, the truth is, after a few minutes behind the wheel, I couldn't have cared less. This car is a silly, little monster, perfectly tuned for wintertime fun.

The story you are about to read is a First Drive in perhaps the most literal sense. Yes, it is the first time Autoblog has driven the new Golf R. But if I called this a road test, I'd technically be lying. The term "road test" implies a car was tested on a road, and while I spent many hours behind the wheel of the hot new Golf R, at no point was any of my driving done on an actual road, paved or otherwise. My seat time was limited to courses carved out on a frozen lake, where the Golf R's electronic wizardry, combined with state-of-the-art studded winter tires, would be the only tools I needed to see what this car is all about. Spoiler alert: it's a riot.Continue reading 2015 Volkswagen Golf R

2015 Volkswagen Golf R originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Volkswagen Golf R عائلية رياضية اخبار مصر موتورز VW News Archive 1 18-11-2014 04:30 PM

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 01:52 AM.