العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > بيجو PEUGEOT

بيجو PEUGEOT بيجو PEUGEOT الفرنسية انشأت فى عام 1880 وهى من اقدم السيارات استخداما فى مصر وتمتلك حاليا شركة ستروين الفرنسية ايضا من اهم موديلاتها بيجو 307 و 307SW و 407 و 607

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 20-03-2011, 07:34 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
افتراضي رد: GLORY FOR 504 FOR EVER !!!

I have been trying to find some spare 504's but everybody in here want's some outrageous prices of those rusty old 4's...

My friend took some pics of mine yesterday when I came home.

Quote:
Ok. Tell me what's wrong with my speedo.

I have 504 TI cluster, Ba10/5 transmission from some 505 turbo and rear diff from 505 turbo, don't know what ratio, but the problem is not like that.

I used GPS today against to my 504 speedo.

So it goes like this:
Speedo: 40km/h Real: 28km/h
Speedo: 50km/h Real: 45km/h
Speedo: 55km/h Real: 52km/h
Speedo: 60km/h Real: 60km/h
Speedo: 65km/h Real: 70km/h
Speedo: 70km/h Real: 79km/h
Speedo: 75km/h Real: 96km/h
Speedo: 82km/h Real: 100km/h
Speedo: 120km/h Real: 164km/h

So, what's causing that to go like that!? There's no formula for that. It just goes with no reasonable pattern?

10 kilometers on the trip is 16.1km real

Quote:

peujohn:
Yes I did!!
I had 80km/h speed when I started accerlating, I took that 164km/h speed in the gps in a 1.1km straight and I got it at LEAST 300-400m before the end of the straight/I released the throttle.

And I even had 3 other friends with me at the time!

I'm pretty sure that It goes OVER 180km/h easily. Maybe even 200km/h. 190km/h+ is not a dream. I was really surprised.

pugrambo:
I'm not sure that is it because the speedo drive. The scale is not linear at all. So I don't think that the TI speedo system on the gearbox would do that much. I have 604 Ba10/4 and couple 504 GL Ba7/4's lying around with speedo gears if that helps?

Quote:
I had 3.75 limited slip( 12x45) rear end my 504, I destroyed it today. It started making a knock knock sound couple days earlier, I didn't know where it was coming from, I even thought my CV or transmission is bad. Anyway, I took it to the dragstrip today, I drove my first quarter miles ever. The rear end hold it, the koncking sound was coming more worse. After the 1/4 miles I changed the rear end to 9x35 limited slip( 3.88) and opened the old one, the pin was cracked on the carrier and destroyed pretty much everything. Well. At least I might have a pretty good 3.75 wheel and housings.

And about the 1/4 mile. I got 16.2s @ 139km/h. I think that's very good.

If I'll modify the injector pump linkage I can get more fuel and boost, I can get easily on the 15's.

But anyway, I'm real impressed! 16.2s XD3

Quote:
Here's my full time slip:
ET: 16,289 s
SP: 138,73km/h
RT: 0,730s
60ft: 2,498
330ft: 6,889 s
660ft: 10,539 s
990ft: 13,584 s

And here are couple photos of me on the line that I found on the net

Quote:
V6 project is greatly going on!!!

I have solved my brake booster issue!

I bought Chevrolet Van hydrobooster which uses power steering pump & fluid to operate.
But because I have no intention to lost any of my engine room or engine power for power steering, I bought an Electro Hydraulic power steering pump. It works completely electronically. The pump is bigger than I tought, so I might have to install it on the boot. The hydro booster fitting was UNBELIEVABLE! I just needed to drill bigger holes on the original 504 vacuum booster place and bolt on. Of course I have to change the brake pedal rod and make a small adapter for the 504 master brake cylinder. When I have done that, don't even have to bleed my green 504 brakes to install the hydrobooster!

I saved about 7 centimeters of space for swapping the vacuum booster for hydrobooster. But it is still VERY close. I still had to remove the upper valve balancing shaft on the left cylinder head.Today I grinded a lot off from the rocker cover where I now have some space because I took the shaft off. But without the rocker cover there is still only 2cm or less room from the booster to the valves. The rocker cover is now in a TIG aluminimum welders care. He welds a lowered top on it.

Also I removed the upper part of the intake manifold for a Supercharger. Possibly for Eaton 90 or 122 and I'm going to buy big injectors, about 440cc . And only one big Throttle Body before the supercharger.

THE V6 project is still on!!!

Here's pictures of the engine without the rocker cover on my spare parts 504 engine compartment with the hydrobooster. I'm using this blue 504 for fitting the engine because I don't want to take my diesel engine out yet. I'll took it out when the v6 is "bolt on" condition for my green 504.

Quote:
Okay.

Now it's happening on three front!

V6 project:
-I got six new 440cc Bosch injectors for my v6, supercharger is on it's way.
-Already have an brand new 80mm throttle body.
-Exhaust manifolds are under work.
-I'm going to remove the water oil cooler and install oil cooler adapters on it's place.
-Aluminimum rocker cover is lowered and welded.
-Camshaft balancing shaft is removed and oil pressure ports welded shut.

Historic rally 504 project:
-After 23 years absence of the road I have welded a massive amount of new sheet metal on the bottom of the car.
-Front beam is changed to access newer style Xn2 engine and it's mounts.
-Engine bay is painted
-Bottom is rustproofed with that black nasty stuff.
-Interior is stripped waiting for new electrics and roll cages.

My fathers ex 1978 504 GLD (where all my enthusiasm for 504 started, it's been in our family for 30 years) museum registration project.
- I have bought an 1978 TI for spare parts such as sheet metal.
-I have cut both rear fenders of the TI for my 78 GLD
- TI front end is a complete assy for the GLD
- I bought 165000km driven Italian import 504 seats which are like brand new and same colour of course.

An here are some pics of the historic rally 504 and after that some photos of the V6 waiting the supercharger:

More pictures and bigger versions available in here!

Historic rally 504:
http://kuvablogi.com/blog/9142/11/

V6:
http://kuvablogi.com/blog/9142/12/

Quote:
Scott: Yes there's a cutout fender and the brake booster is an offset modell.
I find that it's easier to fit another brake booster tha modify half of the engine bay and find a brake booster like that. And then again, I think that a supercharged engine needs a vacuum pump or a vacuum assisted alternator. So a hydrobooster is the easiest choice. And possibly the most powerfull.

I think they fitted them in GM pick-up trucks and vans over there? + some of the big GM station wagons on the 80's.

The rocker cover is aluminimum and when welding with TIG or any other aluminimum appropriate welding machine, it does not heat up the component that much. Or at least it seems my cover is still straight. I did not weld that myself, I don't have a very costy TIG.

dwerbnok:
No it does not damage the paint of the car, Scott was right, it's brilliant!
You just need to pile two three tire pile on the other side of the car and place them in a correct spot. After that the car just lies on the tires and the another side of its own tires.
The rocker covers look different because it's an ultra rare ZPJ4 engine. That's a 3 liter 24valve engine!

I like to try the supercharger for a change. I don't know how it feels. I am not going for huge boost pressures at least for now. 0.5bar/7 psi max I have a one spare belt route left on the front dampener, I'm lacking a throttle body assembly on the top of the flat manifold. That's an ideal place for the supercharger right there! That solves a lot of problems. And supercharger don't require oil feed because it has it's own oil. + I can throw the small intercooler(for the ZPJ4) of the front and install a huge electric fan there. + I am going to install an oil cooler there for the engine. I'm throwing the big water cooled oil filter assembly away to gain more space.

But maybe the biggest reason is the space. I don't have enough space for two or even one turbo there. I'm afraid that can I even get the drivers side naturally aspirated exhaust manifold to fit there! ZPJ4 has 6 to 1 design exhaust manifold. That's 6 pipes per side!

And at least Scott knows that I have enough turbopowered vehicles

Yes I have Peugeot drivetrain. 230mm 505 Turbodiesel clutch in a ZPJ4 assebly, Ba10/5 gearbox with limited slip rear diffrential. I'm testing that first. _When_ Peugeot gearbox fails, I think I'll copy Scott and try to modify Supra gearbox in it.

Quote:
Hmmh. I finally got my Eaton M90 supercharger from USA.

It's kind of smaller than I thought. Even though Eaton recommends M90 for 3 to 5.7liter engines, so it is supposed to be good for my engine.

It's only 1.5centimeters taller than the zpj4 original upper intake. But I think it might get a little more taller because I have to build a little pyramid between the intake manifold and the Eaton M90. Well, at least I have enough space on the back to do a 90 degree turn for the throttle body.

I have to get the water pump thermostat cover welded shut and get it turned on the left(looking at the front of the engine) on the side of the water pump block. Because it's getting on the way of superchargers belt route.

I might throw thermostat completly away or use an model that fits inside the upper water line.

Okay, pictures.
Can you allready see the complete engine inside my 504 engine bay!?

Quote:
Hello again!

I just got my v6 intake manifold from aluminimum welder and now it's machined flat on the top and glassfiber ball blasted all around! Very expensive but , well life is!

Only the top deck is still non machined and requires hole for the supercharger attachment.

You see, the top lid is going to be shortened and bolted on the sides of the intake manifold box with 5mm studs. Walls are 10mm thick. So, does it look good?

Quote:
Yes I think so too, it looks so good! After I have worked everything out I will make that engine look like new! Lot of cleaning.

Yes I try the first pulley on the front first with the charger, dispite it's only a 5 row belt and the charger is 6. But the ratio seems to be very good. It will produce something like 0.4 to 0.5 bar of boost. At least I hope so. This is my first supercharger to play with, so everything is open.

Soon I will start making threads on the intake manifold for the top lid with my new drill press. Maybe I can get the charger mounted sometime in next year...

After Christmas day I will start welding the roll-cages on my 504 historic project

Quote:
Hey guys!

Demanu was here in Finland for better part of the last week!

We did great wonders to my 1972 Historic Rally Car Project. Scott was helping me so much!

But guess what!

How often you see a car running after sitting outside for after 27 years!?

Well take a look at yourself!

Ok guys, now is the time for some comments so we can get on the next page, it's starting to be too much pictures for one page!

Anyway, I got the rollcages finished up. It only needs the required 3 bolts on the four floor attachements.

I also got the dash back on, I had to cut the air ventilations out. And I needs a little cutting on the glovebox lid + the dashboards soft top layer.

So, it's getting there, big thanks belongs to Scott for helping a lot of me with the 504 technical side to get it running!

Here is some pics of the rollcages.

Quote:
I have my 6th 504 now.

Is there anybody interested of it?

I bought it from France and drove it home.

It's the only one in Finland.

Peugeot 504 Break 4x4 Dangel...

Erska
View Public Profile
Visit Erska's homepage!
Find all posts by Erska

19th November 2010, 07:56 PM #58
Erska

Member#: 5954 Posts: 35

Ok, here's something from yesterday, not old posts.

About my Dangel.

Still keen to hear some more about my 504's?
As you know, I bought the Dangel station wagon.
It's been dissambled allmost to it's bare body shell, literally.
There have been an unbelievable amount of sheet metal work caused by those african people or so who owned it previously.
A lot of urethane, fiberglass, paper, wood, sheet metal pieces and even tin foil+ plastic filler. Oh yeah, and some glue.
Also the paint was horrible. There were three layers of paint, original white, lime green what still was visible on the doors and insides of the a,b,c and d pillars.
But no more!
The car went trough on expensive 2000 aud soda blasting where everything was blasted to it's bare metal without damaging or heating up the steel. Not like sand blasting.
Now there is no that fugly paint left!
And it was very good decision to do so. The rear mudguards where fixed with plastic filler and THE ROOF! Darn someone has drilled 4 holes on the roof and fixed it with a filler.
I have been using a professional car sheet metal guy for the sheet metal work on the car because I want it right. Every shape is like they should be. I'm also going to fit 235/85 R16 tires under it. I hope they fit. If it needs a little bit trimming, it's easy to do now because it's on it's bare metal. I took 4 235/85 R16 tires off from my friends 2wd 3500 Dodge Ram Dually and I'm going to put the tires on the Dangel rims to see if they have any hope. But at least what I measured I think it can be done. Those tires are allmost 33" tall
And I'm going to buy a Hankook mud tires under it on the same size if those tires fit.
The car is going to be the same metallic Peugeot green than my other 504's are. The rocker panels under the doors all the way around are going to be black painted with a bed liner kind of stuff, wheels, front fender flares, bumbers and the roof rack with extra lights and a spare wheel are also going to be the same black.
Anyway, take a look of the pictures and tell me what do you think!

[IMG]http://kuvablogi.com/nayta/prev/img2862459.jpg[/IMG

Erska
View Public Profile
Visit Erska's homepage!
Find all posts by Erska

19th November 2010, 09:19 PM #59
Thanos
Fellow Frogger!

Member#: 5733 Posts: 430

Time to separate?

This looks great Erska and congratulations for doing it right, but I do have a suggestion. As best as I can count, this thread contains four different projects: the 24v V6, the 504 turbodiesel, the historic rally car and the Dangel. Perhaps the crash can become the opportunity to separate this into four different threads; more targeted and less confusing to the reader who clicks on the V6 and finds a Dangel. It will be a shame for all this useful information to be lost in the confusion. Regarding the oversized wheels, I don't think they will clear when the car will be in motion, not if you need any sort of suspension travel anyway or if you need to steer. In the gravel rally cars we plasma-cut the fenders and use polyester flares and the wheels are only 640 mm. See the front of the silver coupe to get an idea how much metal needs to be removed from the front. Sorry the back is not visible, we put the polyester flare on it already so the extend of cutting cannot be seen.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20-03-2011, 07:37 PM
hyundai2005 hyundai2005 غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: احمد حمدي
التخصص العملى: محاسب
هواياتي: قياده ومتابعه السيارات

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
الموقع: البحيره
المشاركات: 3,080
hyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond reputehyundai2005 has a reputation beyond repute

اخيرا عربيه اعرفها كويس !!!!!!!!!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20-03-2011, 07:51 PM
cars admire

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hyundai2005 مشاهدة المشاركة

اخيرا عربيه اعرفها كويس !!!!!!!!!
WELL
: 14369D~149:
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-03-2011, 12:35 AM
cars admire

koky_90

THANK YOU
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-03-2011, 12:37 AM
cars admire

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mr V.I.P مشاهدة المشاركة

العربيه دى والله جميله جدا جدا جدا

Mr V.I.P
THANK YOU
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 03:12 PM.