العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الكورية والماليزية > كيا KIA > KIA News Archive

KIA News Archive ارشيف اخبار كيا من المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17-10-2014, 05:20 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,296
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
LeBron James to rep Kia K900

Filed under: , , , ,

LeBron James 2015 Kia K900

"I was a Kia K900 driver and fan before we decided to become partners, so I'm really excited to be Kia's first-ever luxury ambassador." - LeBron James

LeBron James is taking his talents to Kia.

The 10-time NBA all-star has signed on with the Korean automaker as a spokesman for Kia's first luxury sedan, the 2015 K900. While the move isn't as shocking as his 2010 defection from the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat (he re-signed with the Cavs this summer), it has raised eyebrows, as James is a noted car collector who has owned a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and other high-end models.

Still, James said that he was a fan of the K900 before he signed on as a pitchman. Perhaps telegraphing the upcoming deal, he posted a photo of himself in the car in August, saying: "Rolling around in my K900. Love this car!"

Kia said James reach out to the company to sample the K900. "I was a Kia K900 driver and fan before we decided to become partners, so I'm really excited to be Kia's first-ever luxury ambassador," he said in a statement. He added: "For me, a partnership has to be authentic and real to who I am, and that's what makes this one so special."

Kia is a longtime sponsor of the NBA and serves as its "official automotive partner." In 2009, James received a Kia Borrego for earning MVP honors, though he donated it to the Akron (OH) Urban League.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed. James, who will officially be called a "luxury brand ambassador," joins fellow NBA star Blake Griffin, tennis player Rafael Nadal and professional golfer Michelle Wie in Kia's lineup of celebrity endorsers. James will appear in TV advertisements, including a spot called Fit For A King, which launches in November as the NBA season tips off.

Kia hopes the partnership with James will raise the profile of the K900. Though it's expected to be a relatively low-volume car, Kia sold just 56 of them in September and has sold 1,106 units this year. As Kia's flagship, the K900 aspires to compete with sedans from BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and others. It offers powerful V6 and V8 engines paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission, a luxurious cabin with wood and leather features, and design flourishes like LED lights and a prominent chrome grille. It starts at $59,500.

For more, scroll through Kia's press release down below.

Continue reading LeBron James to rep Kia K900

LeBron James to rep Kia K900 originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 07:43 AM.