العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 24-12-2009, 10:30 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,261
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Detroit Preview: BMW 535i Gran Turismo also gets a six pack

Filed under: , , ,

2010 BMW 535i Gran Turismo - Click above for high-res image gallery

BMW is rounding out its Detroit Auto Show premier lineup with the North American debut of the 535i Gran Turismo. The 550i GT that's powered by the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8 is already on sale in the U.S., but we won't get our shot at the six cylinder model until the spring of 2010. Like the recently-announced 5 Series sedan, the Gran Turismo is getting a new version of the 3.0-liter inline six cylinder turbo.

The current 535i and 335i both use a version of the six with two turbochargers. The version in the GT produces the same 300 hp and 300 pound-feet of torque with a single twin-scroll turbocharger. The engine also incorporates BMW's Valvetronic valve control system to reduce fuel consumption by eliminating the throttle and reducing pumping losses. The six will be mated up with the same new ZF eight-speed automatic used in the 550i and the ActiveHybrid 7. Want more details? Click past the break for the press release.

[Source: BMW]

Continue reading Detroit Preview: BMW 535i Gran Turismo also gets a six pack

Detroit Preview: BMW 535i Gran Turismo also gets a six pack originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-12-2009, 03:50 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Spy Shots: 2011 BMW M5 clobbering the 'Ring

Filed under: , , , ,

The 2011 BMW M5 is having its heart and reflexes tested at der Nürburgring. Thus far, the company has kept a remarkably tight lid on the details of what the buyers can expect from the forthcoming supersedan, but varied and persistent rumors all point to more power, more usability, more economy, and more edge.

The next M5's twin-turbo V8, said to be a tweaked version of the one in the X5M and X6M, could have somewhere between 570 and 600 horses in its corral. Carbon and aluminum will undoubtedly be featured prominently, and a Kinetic Energy Recovery System could also figure into the mix. Maybe it's just us, but it looks like the front end is going to wear some serious wheel arches as part of the visual package, too.

The only obvious, and disappointing, hole in all of the scuttlebutt so far is whether the new M5 will be offered with a manual transmission. We hope BMW knows that there is indeed a wrong answer to that question...

[Source: Carscoop]

Spy Shots: 2011 BMW M5 clobbering the 'Ring originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 25 Dec 2009 19:18:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-12-2009, 04:10 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

REPORT: FIA President Jean Todt to push forward with green F1 technology

Filed under: , , , ,

Says Jean Todt, newly-appointed president of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), "I am convinced that we absolutely must reflect the environment with new technologies." With that statement, it would appear that at least some of the direction of former FIA president Max Mosley will stay intact.

Mosley had championed a number of green efforts at the top run of the motorsports ladder, not the least of which were hybrid drivetrains in the form of the controversial Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS). Though most teams dropped their KERS units in 2009 and none plan to use them in 2010, the technology will likely make the transition to road use within the next few years, probably starting with BMW and Ferrari.

Other changes designed to make F1 racing more accessible to new teams may include spending caps and budget restraints, though it would seem that may clash with the desire to be more environmentally friendly. We'll be watching.

[Source: Inside Line | Photo: Bertrand Guay/AFP/Getty]

REPORT: FIA President Jean Todt to push forward with green F1 technology originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 30 Dec 2009 08:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 08:48 AM.