العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 29-12-2010, 01:10 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,298
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Video: BMW - The Ultimate Meerkat Stalking Machine?

Filed under: , , ,

BMW unscripted Meerkat Man
BMW unscripted meets Grant the Meerkat Man - Click above to watch video after the jump

BMW has sat down with a handful of notable Bimmer aficionados, ranging from Sabine Schmitz to Murray Fowler, the lone owner of a 1969 BMW 28000 CS. Now BMW has brought its cameras down to South Africa to speak to Grant McIlrath... who also goes by Meerkat Man.

Grant runs the Meerkat Magic Conservation Project and he does so with the help of his BMW 525i. The Meerkats have grown used to the sight of Grant's white 5er and the car helps him get closer to the animals. Previously, attempts to see the Meerkats in a 4x4 or off-road vehicle resulted in them immediately scurrying into their tunnels.

It's an odd choice for a unique man working a very different kind of job. However, you don't get the nickname Meerkat Man by making conventional decisions. Hop the jump to watch Grant and his E34 in action.

[Source: ]

Continue reading Video: BMW - The Ultimate Meerkat Stalking Machine?

Video: BMW - The Ultimate Meerkat Stalking Machine? originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

| Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-12-2010, 10:10 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
BMW splits from Oracle after America's Cup win

Filed under: ,

BMW Oracle racing

America's Cup champion BMW Oracle Racing says German automaker BMW is ending its sponsorship at the end of the year by mutual agreement.

BMW has been part of the syndicate since 2002, contributing in the areas of structural engineering and lightweight, composite construction.

BMW Oracle Racing swept Alinghi of Switzerland in two races in February to win the America's Cup, the oldest trophy in international sports. Its radical trimaran design was the fastest boat in the history of the America's Cup.

BMW Oracle Racing is owned by Larry Ellison, CEO of software maker Oracle Corp.

The reason for the bust-up? BMW is said by sources to want to separate from technology partner Oracle over business issues.

The BMW-Oracle team won the America's Cup in February with a convincing 2-0 victory.

"In winning the 33rd America's Cup, we achieved all of our ambitious goals," said Ralf Hussmann, general manager BMW sports marketing. "We will continue to be involved in the sport on a national level."

[Source: BMW | Image: Manuel Queimadelos Alonso/Getty]

Continue reading BMW splits from Oracle after America's Cup win

BMW splits from Oracle after America's Cup win originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-12-2010, 02:00 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Rumormill: BMW's production Vision Concept to be called i8

Filed under: , , , , ,

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept
BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept - Click above for high-res image gallery

We have heard that BMW has has registered a series of "i+number trademarks (i1, i2, i3, i4, i5, i6, i7, i8 and i9) to use for its fuel efficient MegaCity range of vehicles. BMWBlog is now saying that it has heard a rumor that the combination that will be applied to the upcoming (read: 2013 or 2014) version of the Vision EfficientDynamics Concept will be i8. This makes some sense, as a BMW i8 would conjure up images of the never-seen M8 supercar, but BMWBlog is unconvinced. After all, why bring back memories of gas-guzzling supercars when you're trying to reinvent what one can be? Plus, since the vehicle is so far away, there's probably no name set in stone yet anyway.

Whatever BMW decides on, it'll be better than the name that the car was given when we first saw it at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2009. Vision EfficientDynamics is just way, way too long.

[Source: BMWBlog via Green Car Reports]

Rumormill: BMW's production Vision Concept to be called i8 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:55:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-12-2010, 02:40 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Report: BMW, Mercedes experiment with upscale car-sharing

Filed under: , , ,

Daimler Car2Go

If you think that joining in on the car-sharing party means that you'll be stuck behind the wheel of a low-buck auto, prepare to be amazed. According to AutoWeek, both BMW and Mercedes-Benz are diving into the car-sharing world with programs designed to allow users to experience a slice of luxury without having to foot the hassles associated with car ownership. BMW on Demand will provide drivers with a 1 Series for as little as €16 per hour in Europe (around $21 USD/hr). Those wanting a little more room can opt for a 5 Series for the low price of €23/hr ($30/hr), including servicing and cleaning.

Daimler, meanwhile, is working on a similar program in both Austin, Texas and Ulm, Germany, though that program will serve up products from the company's Smart line. Users can reserve trim levels and colors on line or by phone, use the vehicle for as long as they like and drop it off in convenient car-sharing parking spaces. The time behind the wheel is automatically calculated and the user's bank account automatically debited.

Both BMW and Mercedes-Benz are delving into car-sharing to confront a growing lack of interest in ownership from younger generations and increased traffic in urban settings, even though some research has shown that the use of a single shared vehicle can contribute to the loss of as many as nine to 15 personal cars.

[Source: AutoWeek]

Report: BMW, Mercedes experiment with upscale car-sharing originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:39:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 01:59 AM.