العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 21-02-2011, 06:40 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,303
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
BMW's new eco sub-brand to be called "i"

Filed under: , , , , , , ,

BMW i sub-brand

BMW 'i' sub-brand - Click above for high-res image gallery

We've known for some time that BMW has been hard at work developing a range of high-tech green vehicles, from the oft-mentioned MegaCity runabout to a production version of its Vision EfficientDynamics eco supercar. But up until now, we didn't know how the Bavarians intended to name these very different new models.

BMW i sub-brandWe do now. BMW has just announced that its new sub-brand will be called "i." The i family will house the German automaker's "sustainable vehicles and mobility solutions" when it arrives in 2013. The first two models will be the as-yet unreleased i3 and i8, otherwise known as the MegaCity and VED production cars (both are teased in the rendering above). While BMW isn't saying where the i3 will be built, it has confirmed that the smaller-volume i8 supercar will be assembled in Leipzig.

In addition, the automaker has founded BMW i Ventures, a holding company based in New York City with $100 million in backing. The company's goal is to propogate 'vehicle-independent services' - things like smart phone apps. BMW i Ventures has already started staking other businesses, including My City Way, a company whose self-titled app provides details on public transportation, parking and entertainment in more than 40 cities in the U.S.

We can't help but note that in the accompanying press release (available after the jump), there is almost no discussion of preserving BMW's reputation of being 'fun-to-drive' and a leader in dynamics. ("Sustainable vehicles and mobility solutions" certainly isn't terminology to set the enthusiast's heart alight.) That said, if the production i8 can preserve the promise of the Vision EfficientDynamics showcar, driving entertainment will almost certainly be a part of the program for that car, and hopefully the i3 will be a lightweight and nimble little thing when it hits the market.

Gallery: BMW i

BMW i sub-brandBMW i sub-brandBMW i sub-brandBMW i sub-brand

[Source: BMW]

Continue reading BMW's new eco sub-brand to be called "i"

BMW's new eco sub-brand to be called "i" originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:21:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-02-2011, 01:30 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Autoblog Podcast #218: 2012 Honda Civic, BMW "i", Chevy MyLink, and GMC Granite

Filed under: , , , , , , ,

Autoblog podcast logo

Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!

Autoblog Podcast #218 is here, and Chris, Dan, Chris Paukert and Zach return to talk about Chevrolet MyLink, the GMC Granite's rumored re-greenlighting, the 2012 Honda Civic and BMW's new "i" sub-brand. Questions and feedback wrap it up, and it's an hour and thirty-three minutes of fun this week. Thanks for listening, we'll see you next week!

Autoblog Podcast #218: 2012 Honda Civic, BMW "i", Chevy MyLink, and GMC Granite

• http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.au...t-circle.gif); padding-left: 15px; background-position: 0px 6px;">
    Chevrolet MyLink

• http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.au...t-circle.gif); padding-left: 15px; background-position: 0px 6px;">
    2012 Civic

GMC Granite Confirmed again

BMW's new "i" sub-brand

In the Autoblog Garage:

2011 Ram 1500

2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS

2011 Dodge Durango Crew AWD

2011 Audi A6

Runtime: 01:33:00

Get the podcast:

[iTunes] Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes

[RSS] Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator

[MP3] Download the MP3 directly

Email: Podcast at Autoblog dot com

Voicemail: 734-288-8POD (734-288-8763)

Review the show in iTunes
and take our survey

Autoblog Podcast #218: 2012 Honda Civic, BMW "i", Chevy MyLink, and GMC Granite originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:14:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-02-2011, 05:10 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Report: BMW i won't be limited to EVs; diesels, hybrids, motorcycles all possible

Filed under: , , ,

BMW i

If you're still trying to work your mind around how the new BMW i brand fits with the company's ultimate driving machine mantra, Autocar may have the piece of the puzzle that you're missing. According to reports, the German automaker is currently planning to flesh out the fledgling marque with a host of alternative fuel vehicles.

Not everything under the i banner won't be sailing on all-electric power all the time. The news came courtesy of BMW marketing head honcho Ian Robertson, though he chose not to delve deeper into what other types of alternative fuel we could see from the green arm of BMW.

Autocar also stole some time with BMW R&D boss Klaus Draeger, who said the upcoming i8 won't boast the same fuel-savvy diesel engine as the BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics concept. Instead, the production version of the vehicle will carry a small gasoline engine on board to make it more appealing in various markets (including the States, we'd imagine) all over the world.

While there aren't any specifics on exactly which engine will find its way into the new green supercar, we'd think that the new BMW turbocharged four-cylinder wouldn't be a bad guess. Also interesting are reports that BMW may extend its new i sub-brand to its motorcycle division, possibly with a range of hybrid and/or electric two- and three-wheeled scooters, motorcycles and trikes.

[Source: Autocar, Visordown]

Report: BMW i won't be limited to EVs; diesels, hybrids, motorcycles all possible originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-02-2011, 02:26 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring coming to Geneva Motor Show

Filed under: , , ,

Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring

Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring - Click above for high-res image gallery

Set to debut at next week's Geneva Motor Show, the fine folks at Alpina have given the B5 BiTurbo treatment to the new 5 Series Touring.

Powered by the same twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 as the sedan, the B5 Touring produces 507 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque, running to the rear wheels via an eight-speed sport automatic transmission provided by ZF. 0-60 is handled in just under five seconds, and flat out the Touring will do 187 miles per hour.

Of course, all of this power comes wrapped in the usual Alpina trimmings, including a steroid-enhanced exterior aero kit and the company's signature 20-spoke wheels. It's quite a looker, and we'd love to see how it stacks up to Cadillac's own CTS-V Sport Wagon. Get your fix in our high-res gallery below.

[Source: Alpina]

Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring coming to Geneva Motor Show originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:24:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-02-2011, 02:26 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

2012 BMW 650i Convertible configurator comes online

Filed under: ,

BMW 650i configurator

The new-for-2012 BMW 650i Convertible is still bigger and heavier than most of the competition, but there are still a whole slew of notable new features about the updated car. Designers filed off some of the more audacious curves in favor of a bit more subtlety. Power from the 650i's twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 now sits at 400 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque - up 40 hp and a whopping 90 lb-ft from the last-gen 6 Series - and the six-speed gearbox has been replaced with a slick eight-speed unit. All good stuff, and judging by the fact that BMW has launched the online 650i Convertible configurator, it appears this big droptop is ready for prime time.

The price tag begins at $92,375 once $875 is added for destination and the dreaded $1,000 gas guzzler tax is applied. The price only goes up from there, with packages like Driver Assistance ($3,900) and premium sound ($1,800) bringing things over the $100,000 mark. Check off all the options and you're looking at a MSRP of $110,375, or enough money for a loaded 550i and a nicely optioned Mazda Miata. Click here to head over to the 650i configurator to price out some high-zoot open-air motoring for yourself.

[Source: BMW]

2012 BMW 650i Convertible configurator comes online originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:33:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 08:25 PM.