العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات اليابانية > مازدا MAZDA

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 14-06-2011, 03:51 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Mazda Introduces the Special Edition Miata Miyako in the UK

Most car people would agree that Mazda’s Miata would be the perfect British roadster…if it wasn’t made in Japan.
So, it seems fitting that Mazda’s celebratory Miata Miyako would go on sale in the British Isles

Starting July 1, UK buyers can choose from two versions of the car. The 1.8i Miyako, and the 2.0i Miyako. Either can be had as a soft-top, or a roadster coupe (folding metal roof

Both Miyako models feature black Medici perforated leather, with a red underlay, and red stitching. There’s special badging throughout the car, along with unique floor mats, front fog lamps, 17” wheels, a front suspension strut brace, and special metallic paint

The Miyako roadster coupé is finished in Aluminum Silver Metalic, and the Miyako soft-top gets a Velocity Red Mica paint job

The 2.0i Miyako soft-top also gets a power-folding roof

Aside from the strut tower brace, no mechanical changes have been made to the Miata Miyako. The 1.8i still makes 124 bhp, and the 2.0i makes a healthy 157 bhp

Since its introduction in 1989, over 800,000 Miata have been sold around the world. To celebrate 2 decades of the model’s success, Mazda named its special edition after the Japanese vacation destination Miyako-jima

Only 500 soft-tops, and 500 roadster coupé’s will be made in the Miata Miyako trim
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 11:40 PM.