العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > أودي AUDI

أودي AUDI أودي AUDI الالمانية تاسست عام 1899 وانضمت لمجموعة فولكس منذ عام 1964 وتمثل الجناح الرياضى والاكثر فخامة حيث تضم لامبورجينى وسيات وتعتبر منافسا لسيارات مرسيدس وBMW من اهم موديلات اودى A3 A4 A6 Q7

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 20-12-2010, 01:09 AM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
مميز الشركة المصرية التجارية واوتوموتيف وكلاء فولكس فاجن و أودي و مؤخرا سبايكر !!

Spyker Car Review

2010 Saab 9-5 Aero

saab about sensonic

Other SAAB features

There are lots of little differences between cars sold the two markets, some are due to market expectations (Cruise control is very rare in the UK, but very common in the US) and others due to legal reasons (The split normal/wide angle drivers mirror is illegal in the US).

Sensonic Transmission: All the control of a manual, but no clutch to pump! I borrowed one of these for a day, they make driving in town traffic really easy since there is no clutch and you just crawl along in first with just the accelerator (gas pedal), but you have all the fun of a manual transmission for scooting round country lanes. To change gear, just ease off on the accelerator and move the stick !!

Driving the Sensonic for the first time is very strange, you must make a conscious effort to keep your left foot on the floor. There is a great temptation to do something with your left foot, especially the first few times when getting into the car. With luck you will stamp the floor, stamping on the brake pedal when you want to change gear is not recommended !!

Also you still have to use the handbrake when starting on a hill otherwise the car will roll back. Also if you leave it in gear without moving forward, the dashboard will chime and you will get a polite "DISENGAGE GEAR" warning.

I didn't go for it in the end because I don't do much city driving, but I would have otherwise (£750 option)

Wide angle drivers mirror: The UK models have a drivers door mirror where the outer edge is a special wide angle section, so that you can see cars right next to you when changing lane. Starting in 1998, Saabs in the USA have this type of mirror on the passenger side, but they are still illegal on the drivers side (where they are most needed !!)

Click on the mirror for a bigger picture.

Cruise, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels: Standard on all US models, only the UK SE trim versions get these. Generally cuise is very rare on UK cars the roads and higher speeds are not really suitable. Air Conditioning is also rare and is extra on most cars even in the BMW/Mercedes class.

Heated Seats: Standard on all US models, but is an extra on all UK models. Last year there was an option for heated rear seats, but not enough people took up the option. There were many chuckles around the office when I announced I was getting a car with heated seats, most people in England think things like air conditioning and heated seats are unecessary extras ("well there's just more to go wrong isn't there", this argument is even used against electric windows !!!).

Daytime Running Lights: Standard on all US models (although you can take a fuse out to defeat it). Not fitted on UK models, I remember other drivers flashing my parents in their old style 900 which had DRLs, perhaps that's why UK models don't have DRLs.

Headlamp tilt motor: When you carry a lot of weight in the boot the car will tilt and the headlights will point too high and dazzle other drivers. UK cars have a control on the dashboard to tilt the headlights back down through four positions and keep the headlights from dazzling people. This is mandatory in Sweden, but I think it is illegal in the US.

Chassis/Suspension: UK and US turbos are available with sport chassis which is lower and harder suspension. In the US all turbos come with sports chassis, in the UK only the three door SE comes with sports chassis, on the other turbos it is a cost option. I was glad to have the choice of the regular chassis because the turbo I tried with sports chassis was way too hard for my tastes. I know that Ford fit firmer suspension in their European cars than the equivalent US version, so it is possible that all 900's in the UK have what is called "sports chassis" in the US and UK "sports chassis" is harder still !!
Headlamps: The american models have a different headlamp unit to European models, the European models have a very sharp cutoff to avoid dazzling other drivers and a little blip on the side to light up road signs and pedestrians. I have heard from several people in the US who have replaced their headlamps with Euro style ones, you can see the difference in this example.

US cars have an indicator on the instrument panel to show when to change up in gear, I think this is to make sure the EPA testers change up at low rpms and award the 900 good mpg figures. UK cars do not have this and most messages about it on Saab Network Digest are questions about disabling it !!

Fog lights: US and UK models come with one red rear fog light. This is unusual for the US where most cars don't have rear fog lights,. In the UK all cars must have fog lights and most cars have two, having just one makes it easier to distinguish between the brake and fog lights.

Winter/all weather tires: The winters are not cold enough to make these worthwhile, although that doesn't stop the whole of Southern England coming to a halt when there is half an inch of snow.

Front light cluster: The US models have a different front light cluster that gives side illumination when reversing. I think this is illegal in the UK, so is not fitted.

Paint and trim colours: In the UK you can have any model in any combination of 12 paint and 3 trim colours (2 paint colours are for convertible only). In the US there is a much more restrictive choice.

Test drives: I don't know if this is common in the states, but when choosing my Saab all the dealers were happy to give me a Saab for the day, I would drop my old car off at lunchtime and return the Saab the next day (after giving it a good try out on country lanes and motorways). There was no charge (except for any speeding tickets collected !!!).

السيارة سبايكر لأول مرة في مصر من خلال أوتوماك أخباراليوم

31\5\2010

خلال معرض أوتوماك أخبار اليوم المقرر بدءه خلال أسبوع تقدم الشركة المصرية التجارية واوتوموتيف وكلاء فولكس فاجن و أودي و مؤخرا سبايكر - بعد نجاحها في توقيع عقد الوكالة لسيارات الصانع الهولندي Spyker - وسوف تقوم الشركة بعرض واحدة من أهم وأحدث طرازات Spyker وهي C8 Aileron
وتنتمي تلك السيارة لفئة السيارات الرياضية ذات المقعدين وتتميز بوزنها الخفيف حيث تم استخدام مادة الألومنيوم في صناعة الهيكل بالكامل وعن المحرك فتم الإستعانة بمحرك V8 مثبت في المنتصف من إنتاج الصانع الألماني Audi و مصنوع بالكامل من الألومنيوم سعته 4163 سي سي ينتج قوة قدرها 400 حصان

سيارة هولندية تثير مشاعر الفقراء في أوتوماك
سبايكر في معرض أوتوماك
أثارت شركة المصرية التجارية وأوتوموتيف وكيل سيارات "فولكس فاجن وأودي" في مصر مشاعر الفقراء في معرض أوتوماك بالقاهرة، بعدما قدمت طراز "سبايكر C8 إيليرون" الهولندي الذي يعد من الطرازات الرياضية الفارهة .

وشهدت طريقة عرض "سبايكر" الجديدة بنظام مختلف عن باقي الطرازات الأخرى، حيث فرضت الشركة خصوصية كبيرة بمنع جميع الصحفيين والزائرين من الاقتراب والتصوير إلا من خارج حلقة العرض .
كما شهدت منطقة العرض أيضا وجود فتاة موديلز خلف السيارة مباشرة، وهو ما أعطى نكهة خاصة لذلك الطراز الذي يعد المرة الأولى الذي يظهر فيها خلال معرض "أوتوماك أخبار اليوم" .
يشار إلى أن الشرطة الهولندية تعتمد بشكل كبير على طراز "سبايكر" نظرا للقوة الكبيرة التي يتمتع بها، فهو مزود بمحرك من شركة أودي الألمانية قادر على توليد 406 حصانًا، وسرعة قصوى تبلغ 298 كيلو متراً في الساعة .
وجاء الاستخدام المكثف للألومنيوم في سبايكر سواء في الجسم أو في الشاسية للإبقاء على وزن السيارة الذي يقدر بحوالي الطن الواحد أو دونه بقليل، وهذا المعدل يدفع السيارة إلى سرعة 100 كيلو متر في الساعة في 5 ,4 ثوان ويصل بها إلى سرعة قصوى مقدارها 300 كم / ساعة .

يشار شركة "سبايكر" تم تأسيسها عام 1880 عن طريق الأخوان الهولنديان هندريكيان وياكوبوس سبايكر، وقد وصلت الشركة للقمة عام 1898 عندما تم تسليم السيارة الفاخرة "جولدن ستيت كوتش" لملكة هولندا في تلك الفترة.

وفي عام 2000 قدمت "سبايكر " في إنجلترا سيارتها C8 سبايدر ، كما قدمت سيارة سباقات لومان للتحمل C8 Double 12 R في معرض فرانكفورت عام 2001 و في عام 2002 قدمت نسخة سيارات الركوب العادية من هذه الفئة و تم تسميتها C8 Double 12 S .
الجدير بالذكر أن الشركة الهولندية قررت مؤخرا نقل قاعدتها التصنيعية من زيفولدي إلى كوفينتري بالمملكة المتحدة، في محاولة منها لتقليل الخسائر وتوفير نفقات الإنتاج التي جرى تقليصها على "سي 8 سبيدر" .
سبايكر من الداخل

طراز سبايكر من الداخل

شعار شركة سبايكر

http://www.moheet.com/show_news.aspx?nid=382139&pg=6
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-03-2011, 01:30 AM
الصورة الرمزية karem ali
karem ali karem ali غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: شاب طموح
التخصص العملى: طالب
هواياتي: اعشق السيارات وقيادتها

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
الموقع: الاسكندريه
المشاركات: 4,206
karem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond reputekarem ali has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد: الشركة المصرية التجارية واوتوموتيف وكلاء فولكس فاجن و أودي و مؤخرا سبايكر !!

أوفففففففففففففففف ايه العربيه الخطيره دى بجد تسلم ايدك

كريم على
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-03-2011, 02:26 AM
cars admire

افتراضي رد: الشركة المصرية التجارية واوتوموتيف وكلاء فولكس فاجن و أودي و مؤخرا سبايكر !!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة karem ali مشاهدة المشاركة

أوفففففففففففففففف ايه العربيه الخطيره دى بجد تسلم ايدك

KIMO LOOK AT THOSE VIDEOS ABOVE AS WELL

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-03-2011, 04:37 PM
الصورة الرمزية elmanahry
elmanahry elmanahry غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 816
elmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you CAR ADMIRE it is the first time I understand sensonic transmission

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference
DR Elmanahry
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-03-2011, 05:05 PM
cars admire

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة elmanahry مشاهدة المشاركة

Thank you CAR ADMIRE it is the first time I understand sensonic transmission
sensonic transmission
DO YOU LIKE IT
??????????!!!!

DR Elmanahry

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 07:59 AM.