العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > سلامتك على الطريق > تقارير اجنبية

تقارير اجنبية خاص بالتقارير الاجنبية والاخبار العالمية المتعلقة بالامان والسلامة المرورية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 21-06-2011, 05:01 AM
ahmed_2011 ahmed_2011 غير متواجد حالياً
التخصص العملى: ترجمة
هواياتي: الرسم

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
الموقع: القاهرة
المشاركات: 125
ahmed_2011 has a spectacular aura aboutahmed_2011 has a spectacular aura aboutahmed_2011 has a spectacular aura about
افتراضي Carl Edwards holds off Stenhouse for Michigan NASCAR Nationwide win

Carl Edwards’ victory led a Roush Fenway Racing sweep of three of the top-five positions at Michigan International Speedway in the 250 mile NASCAR Nationwide race on Saturday.

Carl Edwards took the lead with nine laps to go from Ricky Stenhouse Jr., another Roush driver who now leads the series, and never looked back.

After his patented jaunt to the fans into the grandstands Edwards said "Ricky (Stenhouse) drove his heart out - that guy is unbelievable, just and unreal driver. I didn’t think I was going to be able to get him, but it looked like his car got a little tight there at the end."

Carl Edwards ahead of Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Photo: nascar.com

"We just got too tight there at the end," said Ricky Stenhouse. "It was a good one-two finish for Jack and everyone at Roush-Yates Engines. This track definitely needs a motor and we have it. This was a great day for Ford, we wanted a one-two-three finish, but three cars in the top-five and one-two is pretty good."

Daytona 500 winner, Trevor Bayne finished fifth. “They have definitely picked their game at Roush Fenway Racing,” said Bayne. “Jack (Roush) told me that last year when I came over and he’s keeping his promises, because these things have been pretty much unstoppable. Hopefully we’ll be the one sitting in victory lane soon, but I had a front row seat watching Ricky and Carl battle it out for the win there. We had three cars in the top five and a great team effort by Roush Fenway.”

Reed Sorenson, who had been the points leader coming into Michigan finished 11th , falling to third in the points behind Elliott Sadler.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 06:13 AM.