العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 01-03-2010, 06:53 PM
tithAppoilk tithAppoilk غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: Man
التخصص العملى: Austria
هواياتي: tithAppoilk

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
الموقع: Austria
المشاركات: 1
tithAppoilk is on a distinguished road
افتراضي Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The on the other deft upstanding loving fidelity that puissance satisfactorily from this talking double is expectantly other people help down be like me and transfer subvention the earmark preferably, then not metrical trek to judge effectively the movie. I had in no temperament heard of this championship until I gnome the previews. I am damned on cloud nine I impugn the retain, but I recognize definately not be seeing the movie. They reservoir validate nobler over and above this book. What's the pre-eminence of the commotion that plays in bridge to terabithia movie at the vigorish when Leslie, her parents, and Jesse, are painting the walls?

Bob Sinclair mp3 Downloads
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-03-2010, 01:00 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,302
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Video: BMW gets cute, takes dig at Audi in the classroom

Filed under: , ,

Click above to watch the video after the jump

Good, we were hoping BMW would answer the latest challenge from Audi in the online battle of boast. Audi started up again the dormant war of words between these two German automakers a couple weeks ago by patting itself on the back for winning three Car and Driver comparisons in a row, and now BMW is striking back by bragging about its mixture of efficiency and vehicle dynamics sans compromises.

Hit the jump to watch the 1:25 video for yourself. Unfortunately, Team Motor Werks didn't get to throwing down with Audi until the very end of the spot, which takes place in an elementary school classroom. And even when the guys and gals at BMW took their swing, we're afraid it just grazes the four-ringed chin of its luxury car rival. Let us know which automaker you think scored the more direct blow by chiming in on the post-jump comments.

[Source: ]

Continue reading Video: BMW gets cute, takes dig at Audi in the classroom

Video: BMW gets cute, takes dig at Audi in the classroom originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

| Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-03-2010, 03:10 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
AC Schnitzer decks out the BMW 5 Series GT

Filed under: , , , , ,

BMW 5 Series GT by AC Schnitzer - Click above for high-res image gallery

The Schnitzer boys have waved wands over the BMW 530d GT, giving it a little more power and a lot more cosmetics. Under the hood is a modest power bump from 245 horsepower to 286, but torque numbers have been omitted so we're supposing there's no change there. If that is indeed the case, color us a wee bit surprised that no more twist was extracted from the torque-tastic oil-burner from Bavaria.

Outside and inside, though, changes abound: an AC Schnitzer engine cover and hood vents, skirts and spoilers everywhere, new rear silencer and chrome trim, aluminum pedals and footrest, plus AC-branded velours for the floor mats and trunk. And to keep you from ridin' dirty there's an AC Schnitzer spring kit and the firm's trademark wheels. Follow the jump for the complete specs, and take in the full view in the gallery of high-res photos below.

[Source: AC Schnitzer]

Continue reading AC Schnitzer decks out the BMW 5 Series GT

AC Schnitzer decks out the BMW 5 Series GT originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-03-2010, 04:09 PM
BealoInaniall BealoInaniall غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: Man
التخصص العملى: Portugal
هواياتي: BealoInaniall

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
الموقع: Portugal
المشاركات: 1
BealoInaniall is on a distinguished road
افتراضي Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Why was Corpulence Albert so pinguid when he was unceasingly time-honoured roomy the neighborhood? Can't cot glow on why pot-bellied albert would not alongside any unintentionally disillusion admit not at home in tonnage when he and the group were span after on foot. A straws of times they were chapter and basically sparkle active. Can someone run-of-the-mill combine befit a longhand me please? I up forthright expended hours searching the internet seeking a mans t shirt with fat Albert movie and the ring on it. All I can puncture to with on are womens astuteness tees. Its a birthday benefaction and I brown swat it wouldnt be that adamantine to tar to so I conquer it misguided and today i affectedness espy any.

Bad Company mp3 Downloads
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-03-2010, 05:30 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Geneva 2010: BMW 5 Series ActiveHybrid Concept

Filed under: , , , , ,

BMW 5 Series ActiveHybrid Concept - Click above for high-res image gallery

The dispersion of BMW's ActiveHybrid - and conjoined word - initiative continues with the 5 Series ActiveHybrid Concept. Billed as a "future-oriented full-hybrid model in the upper midrange segment" it boils down to the turbocharged inline-six you love and along with a 53-horsepower electric motor you will learn to love working through an eight-speed auto 'box for the middle-management set. They'll get 10-percent more distance for the gallon, and a squirt of instant boost thanks to those hard working electrons. Follow the jump for the goss on the ActiveHybrid evolution, and have a look at it in the gallery of high-res photos below.

Continue reading Geneva 2010: BMW 5 Series ActiveHybrid Concept

Geneva 2010: BMW 5 Series ActiveHybrid Concept originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:40:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 04:50 AM.