العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الكورية والماليزية > Hyundai هيونداى > HYUNDAI News Archive

HYUNDAI News Archive ارشيف اخبار هيونداى من المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 18-02-2011, 04:20 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,261
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Hyundai Sonata Wagon? Comely i40 revealed ahead of Geneva debut

Filed under: Wagon, Geneva Motor Show, Europe, Hyundai

Hyundai i40 - Click above for high-res image gallery

In advance of its debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, Hyundai has released the first pictures and details of its new i40 wagon. Developed at Hyundai's European facility in Rüsselsheim, Germany, the i40 is to be launched in Europe in wagon form before the sedan follows later in the year.

Showcasing Hyundai's latest design language, the i40 packs numerous features you'd normally expect to see on a higher-end products - like Hyundai's own Genesis and Equus models, for example. Included in the package are features like heated and reclining front and rear seats and an intelligent de-mist system that automatically keeps the windshield fog-free.

The question of relevance for North American consumers, however, is whether the i40 makes it Stateside as a wagon counterpart to the Sonata sedan. We know that both a majority of our readers and a few key folks at Hyundai of America want it, but we'll have to wait and see if everyone gets their wish. In the meantime, you can check out the pair of images in the gallery below and scope out the specs in the press release after the jump.

Gallery: Hyundai i40

[Source: Hyundai]Continue reading Hyundai Sonata Wagon? Comely i40 revealed ahead of Geneva debut

Hyundai Sonata Wagon? Comely i40 revealed ahead of Geneva debut originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 01:46 PM.