العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW > BMW News Archive

BMW News Archive BMW News Archive ارشيف اخبار البافارية من المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 13-10-2013, 01:10 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,303
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
افتراضي 2014 BMW 4 Series drops its top, priced from $48,750*

Filed under: , , ,

2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible

BMW will debut its new 2014 4 Series Convertible at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November, and after seeing plenty of spy shots and, most recently, some leaked images, we now have all the official details. To no one's surprise, the 4 Series convertible is, essentially, a topless version of BMW's new-for-2014 4 Series coupe, and will be offered in the United States in the same 428i and 435i guises.

2014 BMW 4 Series ConvertibleOn the base end, that means the 428i Convertible arrives with the company's 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine, good for 240 horsepower and 255 pound-feet of torque, and available with either rear- or all-wheel drive. BMW says the 428i will sprint to 60 miles per hour in a respectable 6.2 seconds. For folks in need of more thrust, BMW will happily sell you a 435i Convertible, available only with rear-wheel drive, powered by a 3.0-liter, twin-turbocharged inline-six that produces 300 hp and 300 lb-ft of twist. Hitting 60 mph in the 435i will take roughly five and a half seconds with the standard eight-speed auto. Curiously, BMW did not mention anything about a six-speed manual transmission for either model, so looks like this droptop might be an auto-only affair. We've contacted BMW for confirmation, so we'll keep you posted.

Like the 3 Series Convertible it replaces, the 4 Series uses a three-piece folding hardtop configuration, and BMW says that added sound deadening reduces audible wind noise by about two decibels. Folding the automatic roof takes just 20 seconds, and can be done at speeds up to roughly 11 mph. For chilly, top-down driving (something we're big fans of), there are now three-temperature neck warmers for the front seats - just like what Mercedes-Benz offers with its AirScarf system.

Like the coupe, the topless 4 Series will be offered in Sport Line, Luxury Line and M Sport trims, with the latter (pictured above) looking the best, by far. It's a similar story inside, where the cabin hasn't changed with the removal of the roof, featuring all the same infotainment and technology found in the rest of the 4 Series range.

Look for the 2014 4 Series Convertible to hit BMW showrooms in the first quarter of 2014, priced from $48,750 for the rear-drive, 428i Convertible, and $54,900 for the more powerful 435i model (*both prices exclude $925 for destination). For even more information, have a look below for BMW's extensive press blast.

Continue reading 2014 BMW 4 Series drops its top, priced from $48,750*

2014 BMW 4 Series drops its top, priced from $48,750* originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 02:25 PM.