عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 11-01-2011, 09:50 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,313
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Report: BMW Z4 to get four-cylinder turbo as base engine

Filed under: ,

2011 BMW Z4 sDrive30i
2011 BMW Z4 sDrive30i - Click above for high-res image gallery

According to a Twitter update from the folks at Automobile, BMW will be ditching the naturally aspirated 3.0-liter inline-six in the base Z4 roadster in favor of a turbocharged four-cylinder powerplant. Big news, yes, but it doesn't come as much of a surprise since BMW has long flirted with the idea of using turbocharged four-pot mills in its base models like the Z4 sDrive30i and even the 328i.

Details are slim (curse you, 140-character limit), but Automobile states that because this new turbo four would replace the naturally aspirated six, at least 200 horsepower should be on tap. We'd expect a slightly higher output, since the current engine cranks out 255 horsepower and 220 pound-feet of torque. We certainly won't mind a turbocharged four-banger with gobs of low-end power under the hood of the Z4, and we'd expect to see this new mill show up within the next year.

[Source: Automobile via Twitter]

Report: BMW Z4 to get four-cylinder turbo as base engine originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس