عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 14-05-2017, 04:12 AM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
افتراضي رد: شرح حول الريليه 6أسلاك الخاص بتقوية أنوار السيارة

The engine tends to knock when first started from cold but it is likely that this can be overcome by using a heater on the water feed to the carburettor, raising the water temperature to say, 120 degrees Fahrenheit and fitted with a thermostat to disconnect the heater when the engine reaches its normal operating temperature. This car has been run 30,000 miles on water alone and covers some 300 miles per gallon as much of the water vapour in the exhaust condenses in the water tank.
The disadvantages: the car runs with slightly reduced power and the exhaust system will rust unless stainless steel replacements are used.
The inventor of this conversion wants to go on living a quiet life and does not want the nuisance value of high levels of interest. Consequently, he wishes to remain anonymous. He says: “I didn’t build this to sell or to get a patent on it, or make big bucks from the information. I did it because I could and I did. The only thing I can add is ‘just try it’.
Some points of note:
A car with this modification produces NO carbon dioxide and NO carbon monoxide, but since air is mixed with the gas combustion, it is likely that the greenhouse gas Nitrous Oxide is produced. But Nitrous Oxide dissolves reasonably well in water, so since the exhaust gasses are passed through the header tank which contains the water fuel, it is likely that this engine arrangement is a good deal greener than most.

The vented filler cap arrangement will not suit many European car designs which have a locking flap covering the filler cap. For these cars,it would probably be better if the gas exiting from the water tank is passed through a normal exhaust pipe, and the filler cap be a screwed airtight fitting.

[]
رد مع اقتباس