قديم 06-04-2011, 11:22 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
افتراضي رد: Bosch Spark PLug TechnoLogy

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cars admire مشاهدة المشاركة

eyquem

plasma spark plugs

Brisk Premium ZC Spark Plug is a spark plug that has no grounding electrode

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firestorm spark plugs

e3 spark plugs

The Brisk Premium LGS spark plug

I think we can using a spark plug non-fouler to extend the o2 sensor out of the exhaust stream. Kind of like this:

The old spark plugs are the same size as a traditional o2 sensor bung. Unfortunately, as the OP mentioned, the tacos use a two bolt mounted o2 sensor. I think the only way around the problem is to get the o2 sensor simulator. An o2 sensor heat sink isn't made for our style of o2 sensor that I'm aware of.

aftermarket o2s have a plate that bolts up and the o2 screws into the plate i bet that would be perfect but idk how effective that method is... i wonder if seeing to low of a reduction after the cat could throw a code too.... either way youd need an aftermarket o2 and the simulator is cheaper and very easy to install its only 3 wires and just 3m tape it to the ac duct or something. i somehow got my first o2 sensor the first time i did it because depending on which way you count if you count from the opposite side its the front o2 lol i believe thats what i did something like that tho its been a while, didnt hurt anything truck was just slow as balls. i instantly knew and fixed it.

: 14369D~149:
رد مع اقتباس