عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 13-03-2009, 10:40 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,354
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2002 in 2012: Next BMW 1-series taking retro cues, turbo'd four

Filed under: , , , ,

When BMW trotted out the 1-series coupe at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2007, the jumbo-tron was awash in videos and stills of the 2002 as the automaker attempted to associate the new 128i and 135i with BMW's iconic coupe. Almost two years later, it's clear the 1-series isn't the 2002's spiritual successor, but new reports continue to surface saying BMW is hard at work on a range of Ones to bring the magic back.

In addition to a turbocharged four-cylinder model wearing the Super Sport moniker and the five body styles on the drawing board, CAR is reporting that an entry-level model - tentatively dubbed the 115i - is in the works and due to debut in 2012. On the other end of the spectrum is the aforementioned Super Sport variant that's expected to feature round headlamps in a homage to the 2002, along with a new coupe body style also slated to arrive in the latter half of 2012. The SS model will slot in between the 135i and next M3, and is likely to pack a turbo'd 2.0- or 2.2-liter four-pot putting out 300 hp and 331 lb-ft of torque. A dual-clutch transmission will be optional and a reduced curb weight is part of the package.

While we've heard these claims before, with Audi stepping up its own weight loss program, BMW needs to compete, and we're hoping the next 1-series is an indication of what's to come.

[Source: CAR]

2002 in 2012: Next BMW 1-series taking retro cues, turbo'd four originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:31:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس