العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > أودي AUDI > Audi News Archive

Audi News Archive ارشيف اخبارى نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 24-02-2011, 03:30 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,294
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Review: 2011 Audi A8

Filed under: Sedan, Performance, Audi, Reviews, Luxury

A Plus-Sized S4 With World-Beating Tech

2011 Audi A8 - Click above for high-res image gallery

"Holy #&%*@^% $#^@!"

I have to admit losing track of how many times my hapless copilot uttered this - and countless other unpublishable phrases - from the passenger seat during our drive. But if I'm being honest, it doesn't hold a candle to the endless string of explicatives running through my own mind.

The reason? I'm piloting a 2011 Audi A8 through a particularly tortuous stretch of California tarmac running between the Monterey Valley and the Pacific Coast, and for the better part of 20 miles, the driver of the tuned BMW 335i in the lead hasn't seen anything other than the A8's massive slatted grille in his rearview mirror. Just as impressive - if not more so - is the pair of worked-over E36 M3s that are having a hard time keeping up. And these guys are locals. They've been running this road for over a decade, only to have me show and spoil their ragtag rally in Audi's latest luxo-bruiser.

I'd like to think that my hairpin heroics and high-speed capers are a testament to my own skills, but I'm not that deluded. I've been equipped with the standard auto journo-issued hamfists, and to think otherwise is to fall prey to motoring delusion and insult the work of Ingolstadt's magicians. Audi's new A8 is just that good, and the steer is just the half of it.

Continue reading Review: 2011 Audi A8...

Gallery: 2011 Audi A8: Review

Photos copyright (C)2011 Damon Lavrinc / AOLContinue reading Review: 2011 Audi A8

Review: 2011 Audi A8 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:51:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 01:34 PM.