العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > السيارات السوبر > Super cars

Super cars Supercar English Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 02-08-2010, 06:58 AM
lamborghiniu9

المشاركات: n/a
افتراضي Hi all

Hi everybody, I just want to say hello! How is everyone??
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-08-2010, 10:23 AM
corsair

افتراضي رد: Hi all

hi lamborghiniu and wellcome to masr motors
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-2010, 09:05 AM
cars admire

افتراضي رد: Hi all

San Diego is one of my favorite cities. This year, by someone who calls Southern California home, but he was very happy with the traffic and how difficult it now seems to bring something. I said a few complaints about Jaguar received a number of San Diego, winding roads east of town, for us, for some time behind the wheel of the new XF sports sedan.

With the recent sale of Ford's Jaguar and Land Rover to Tata Group in India, industry, the importance of the Jaguar launch in the future can not be ignored. If I ever start to make or break a car is. And fortunately for the Jaguar XF and extraordinary is that it is difficult to classify, which should help to restore the cat to jump on the luxury market Celebrity Sports Sedan.

see this Link !!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...MzUtl9hMoh3cyw
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-2010, 09:17 AM
cars admire

جديد رد: Hi all

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cars admire مشاهدة المشاركة

San Diego is one of my favorite cities. This year, by someone who calls Southern California home, but he was very happy with the traffic and how difficult it now seems to bring something. I said a few complaints about Jaguar received a number of San Diego, winding roads east of town, for us, for some time behind the wheel of the new XF sports sedan.

With the recent sale of Ford's Jaguar and Land Rover to Tata Group in India, industry, the importance of the Jaguar launch in the future can not be ignored. If I ever start to make or break a car is. And fortunately for the Jaguar XF and extraordinary is that it is difficult to classify, which should help to restore the cat to jump on the luxury market Celebrity Sports Sedan.

see this Link !!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...MzUtl9hMoh3cyw
aLso see

For The XF has stylish looks, a dramatic cabin, sensational handling, a supple motorway ride and great refinement.
Against Headroom is a little tight in the back, and the absence of a four-cylinder diesel engine means starting prices are a little high compared with rivals’.

What Car? says

5 out of 5 stars
A brilliant combination of sporting saloon and luxury limo. Refined, classy and well equipped, it's among the best executive cars you can buy.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 04:42 AM.