العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فولكس > VW News Archive

VW News Archive ارشيف الاخبار نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 18-12-2014, 08:50 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,302
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
A car writer's year in new sheetmetal [w/video]

Filed under: Budget, Performance, Acura, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, GM, Honda, Jaguar, Kia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Volkswagen, Volvo, Alfa Romeo, Diesel, Luxury, Fiat, Autoblog Black

I figured it would be interesting to parse the figures and quantify my year in cars in a way I'd never done before.

Christmas is only a week away. The New Year is just around the corner. As 2014 draws to a close, I'm not the only one taking stock of the year that's we're almost shut of.

Depending on who you are or what you do, the end of the year can bring to mind tax bills, school semesters or scheduling dental appointments. For me, for the last eight or nine years, at least a small part of this transitory time is occupied with recalling the cars I've driven over the preceding 12 months.

Since I started writing about and reviewing cars in 2006, I've done an uneven job of tracking every vehicle I've been in, each year. Last year I made a resolution to be better about it, and the result is a spreadsheet with model names, dates, notes and some basic facts and figures.

Armed with this basic data and a yen for year-end stories, I figured it would be interesting to parse the figures and quantify my year in cars in a way I'd never done before. The results are, well, they're a little bizarre, honestly. And I think they'll affect how I approach this gig in 2015.Continue reading A car writer's year in new sheetmetal [w/video]

A car writer's year in new sheetmetal [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:45:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Google's new Android Autos OS unveiled, will be in cars this year [w/video] اخبار مصر موتورز VW News Archive 0 22-07-2014 06:20 PM
Google's new Android Autos OS unveiled, will be in cars this year [w/video] اخبار مصر موتورز VW News Archive 0 26-06-2014 01:10 AM
Auto Ad of the Year Award finalists announced [w/video] اخبار مصر موتورز VW News Archive 0 24-12-2013 11:30 AM
Auto Ad of the Year Award finalists announced [w/video] اخبار مصر موتورز VW News Archive 0 22-12-2013 08:50 PM
New Hyundai Assurance provision locks gas at $1.49/gal for one year [w/VIDEO] اخبار مصر موتورز HYUNDAI News Archive 0 11-07-2009 02:38 AM

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 09:05 PM.